Saturday

Bear Hugs

Yay, finally the weekend! Taking the family to Chuck E. Cheese today! Will be lots of fun. This card I made up for any occasion, so I didn't add a sentiment. Isn't she cute? I love this stamp from Belles N Whistles. I think it's one of my favorites! I used Copics and Prismacolor Pencils to color her. Paper is Basic Grey Sugar Rush. Have a good weekend everyone!
Photobucket

9 comments:

twinkles11 said...

i always have to check in to see what you've done. i love it! too cute. eva

Tali212 said...

Yowza that is one cute stamp. Love the card.

ruth said...

Love it! You color like a pro. I just ordered my first copics....they should be on their way soon. :) Great card!

Julie said...

seriously you do the most amazing work girl!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card! Love the papers, and that stamp is fabulous. You always do such a great job with those markers and pencils.

BabyBokChoy said...

totally, TOTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY amazing, the coloring, WOWSER

Miss Misi said...

Too cute! I always love your coloring.

Merrilee said...

What a cute card and your colouring is incredible!

Janine Rachau said...

Just scrolled down,...all your inking is amazing!