
I'm back! It's been a long break, and I want to thank everyone for staying with me. I will try to get into the grove of things soon here. Just getting all my supplies and mojo back in order.
To start out today is Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #18. For this challenge you can use light blue, peach, and craft/beige as your color scheme. Very fun color combo. This card is from Sassy Cheryl's "Nature Loving Boy" stamp. The minute I saw him I knew I had to color him. He's just too adorable, reminds me of my husband and my nephew!
Head on over to Sassy Cheryl's Challenge blog to see the rest of the gals have up their sleeves for this challenge. Join in the fun and you could win a gift certificate to Sassy Cheryl's store!









13 comments:
Fantastic card! Your coloring really makes the card. Love it!
Super cute!! Love your coloring!!
Love it!!! : )
Welcome back!!!
great to see a card from you. So cute.
WooHoo! Good to see you back!
your card is over the top awesome! super coloring!!
Welcome back hunny, great to see you bloggin again as i have mossed you!
Your card is as ever gorgeous and perfect colouring
take care sweetie
love emma xxx
welcome back Chrissy,
your card is great! fantastic coloring as always.. love it!
Hugs
Judy
Great card and colouring Chrissy, welcome back :)
YAY!!! I'm so glad to see you're back! Missed you! Love the card!
This is awesome Chrissy, Welcome back, we all missed you!!! You certainly didn't lose you coloring skills!!!
Welcome back . What a ragamuffin he is !
Love your colouring . and that background paper is just so right .Like the button embellishments .
Beautiful Chrissy!!!!!! SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK!
so glad you are back! Yay! awesome!
Post a Comment