Thursday

Birthday Wishes

Happy July! My daughter's birthday is in 11 days so I thought I would start the month out with a birthday card. This stamp is from Stamping Bella "Izzie Has A Prezzie" by Christy Croll. I made the card pretty simple. I'm planning on making fairly simple cards from now on and focus on the coloring. I think this card took 5 mins to put together, gotta love that!

ETA: regarding those who were wondering if I made the entire card in 5 minutes, the answer is NO, lol. It took me 5 minutes to put the card together. The coloring of the stamp image took a lot longer than that :)

Photobucket

12 comments:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

I love those ringlet curls. What a great job you did coloring her!

Robin said...

Stunning... wish I could make such a sweet card in 5 mins... Robin

Maylee said...

You colored this in 5 min?! It is sooo cute! Good to see you back!

Danni said...

This is gorgeous!! Wish I had half your talent to get a card done in 5 minutes!

Anonymous said...

Lovely! So exciting to see you back in the saddle! Your coloring is just so FAB! Big HUGS Chrissy!

Marlene said...

Oh how I have missed your posts!! Your coloring always amazes me!

Shirley-Anne said...

Good to see you back Chrissy, love your creations . This one no exception . Your colouring is amazing . love the faux stitching around centre piece .like the butterfly embellishment

Renkata said...

Hi Chrissy,
I love the simple cards , they are so elegant and give the kredit on the colouring. And your is just adorable.
Great colours dear.
Can you tell the No. of the Copics?
Hug;s
Renkata

Elaine Stark said...

This is so sweet and beautifully coloured. Elaine

KarenB said...

Hi Crissy, your card is adorable and your daughter will just love it :)

Just popped over to let you know I used your 'Elefun' image on a card. Thank you so much! My card is here

twinkles11 said...

awww this is so sweet. happpy birthday ruthie!

Janine - Ellabella said...

Oh wow...what a sweet card. Love the image!!!!
Janine