Hi Everyone. Today I have a card I made for Sassy Cheryl's Challenge blog. This week's challenge is to use the cutout technique. Simply cut out your Sassy Cheryl's image and add it to a card. You could win some free images by entering. I used
Sassy Cheryl's JUMP digi. I cut out the image, and cut off the jump rope image. I then use twine in place of it, to make it look like a real jump rope.
So anything goes this week, as long as you cut out your digi, you're good to go! Head on over to
the blog to view more creative ideas from the Sassy Cheryl's DT. I can't wait to see your work. :)
12 comments:
Well, she certainly looks happy. Gorgeous!
too FUN! just too cute Chrissy!
gorgeous card, Chrissy, nice papers! that jump rope is a lovely idea!
hugs, Alina
Love the white embossed piece that fits right in with the background paper .
Cute image
Chrissy, this is wonderful. Love the deep vibrant colors against the white.
such a wonderful, happy card.
Love it!
Oh! how to fun is this card!
love it! it says happy for sure!
hugs
Judy
This is just too cute and so much fun!! A very Happy card!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Simply beautiful Chrissy.
Jackie :)
This is so stinkin' cute! I love it, Chrissy!!!
Love it Chrissy, so fun.
Очень милая открытка!!!
Post a Comment