Friday

Clean & Simple

I guess I won't be taking a blog break after all? LOL. This week's been tough for me. But I can't see myself taking a break too long from coloring, no matter how stressful life gets. I made these two clean & simple cards.
The Sassy Cheryl's snowman one was suppose to for the last challenge, but I've been too busy to had it turned in on time. So I'm posting it now. Remember this Saturday this the last day for Christmas stamps on sale at Sassy Cheryl's!



The cute lil chikadee card is from Penny Black. I forgot the actual name of the stamp though. But I like her. Gives a smile on my face when I look at her. ;)

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

12 comments:

marysanders123 said...

I am so glad you weighed your options and decided to continue blogging with us. We understaand life is very stressful but I use you guys blogs as a means of releaving that stress. You know as selfish as it may sound, you just gotta take time out for you sometimes. I see it like this, if I am taking care of everyone else, who is taking care of me? So I scrap and card make for my sanity!


Happy Card Making and be blessed!
Mary

Betty Benton said...

Surely you felt a little release of stress while working on these two equally adorable images and cards. They certainly brought a smile to me!

Shirley-Anne said...

If an individual has a calm state of mind, that person's attitudes and views will be calm and tranquil , even in the presence of great agitation .
- Dalai Lama

I love crisp clean white cards . I love white on white . And I love whimsical images that bring a smile . These cards are perfect!
You are in my thoughts

Lisa Summerhays said...

Stunning. All white makes me nervous to do myself but you made it look crisp, vibrant, and beautiful.

Renkata said...

CHrissy, adorable cards have you created . With simple clean style, we can see the amaizing colouring of your image. I love it.

Joy said...

So pleased that you are blogging again, I do hope you daughter is okay. I love your colouring and wished you did more videos :) you are so talented.

Unknown said...

Ohh...I love both of these! You're coloring is fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chrissy, first I have to say your colouring of the images is absolutely stunning!
I hope your daughter is getting better,I understand she needs your tiem,care and attention,that is more important then blogging.But I love blogging as it works as a stress reliever too I think.
Greetings from Stempelientje

Tanya said...

These are so cute! I really adore the snow man.

Jona Panesa said...

so gorgeous!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Hi Chrissy,
I am hoping now that you are back that your daughter is better. :)
Thank you for stopping by the blog and concisely stating the dilemnia with digital stamps---that is the best explanation I have heard. :)
Do you mind if I adapt it and send it to my members with credit to you?
XOXO
Christy

Grenouille Greetings said...

Gosh Chrissy. It looks like i'm gonna have to grab a coffee and a cake and sit with you awhile. There are some great - really great colourists out there but I am amazed at how you get these images to look like this. I watched your tutorial and I can see how much work goes into each one but they are extraordinary. I won't be able to comment on them all (not without bringing dinner and a sleeping bag to the computer) but I am loving having discovered you! Warmest wishes, Lesley