Tuesday

My First Magnolia

Hi everyone. Just letting y'all know that I stepped down as a regular DT for Sassy Cheryl. I had to because with my unpredictable life right now, it's hard to meet deadlines for challenges. I will still color Sassy Cheryl's images, but I won't be a part of their DT anymore. I just wanted to THANK YOU to Cheryl and the team for being patient with me, during all my dilemas. When we're more settled around here, I'll try to reapply to the team again.

This card I made awhile back, but never had a chance to post it. It was my first Magnolia stamp. I was "eehhh", not sure about them because their "non-smiles" issue. I found it today while I was shifting things around, and thought I might post it anyway. Hope you like it!

Photobucket

13 comments:

craftymom205 said...

I love your card. I love the magnolia stamps. One day I will buy me some or maybe win some.

Kathy Czygan said...

Wow! This is truly beautiful! Your coloring is amazing! Love the white layers and layout of this awesome card!

Kylie said...

Gorgeous white card! It is really beautiful! Great colouring too!
Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
Hugs
Kylie

Shirley-Anne said...

Sorry to hear that life is throwing you some curve balls and challenges lately . You will be in my thoughts , willing you to persevere .
Love the card . You have coloured beautiful image superbly. I do love white on white with a dash of colour .

Unknown said...

WOW Your card is amazing, I love the whole white thingy you got going on, and your colouring is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us this week at MDUC
Hugs
Karen
xxxx

Marlene said...

It's absolutely GORGEOUS. So sorry to hear you've stepped down from SC's DT, but am glad you're posting again!

Renkata said...

Beautiful colouring.
I hope soon to see more of your gorgeous projects.
Wish you all the best.

Anonymous said...

This is such an elegant white card, and Tilda is beautifully colored! Thank you for joining us at Magnolia Down Under!
Hugs,
April

Chantelle said...

I love how you've used so much white - very elegant and Tilda is so pretty and nicely coloured in - thanks for playing along at MDUC.

Peta's Blog said...

Wow Tilda is sooooo cute in green and you've done an amazing job colouring her too. I love all the white too. thanks for playing along with us at MDUC xoxo Peta

Dena said...

Wow! Your coloring is amazing! I love your gorgeous card!
Thanks so much for joining in the Wild Orchid challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

sandra said...

She is perfect!
I have just take time to go threw your blog and I must say that you are making amazing cards!
Simple and clean but jet so beautiful!
I'm definitely putting your blog to my favorite blogs list.
Hugs!
Sandra!

Create With Joy said...

Dear Chrissy

What a lovely blog you have! This card is especially beautiful! I have signed up to follow you, and invite you to join me at Create With Joy!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com