Thursday

"No Boys Allowed" freebie

Hi gang. I got into the drawing mood today, so I thought I'd ink up a drawing of my little daughter. Her favorite thing to do is to make signs that says "No Boys Allowed". This is just for my followers, so Thank You for hanging out with me on my blog! ;)

As always please read/accept my angel policy before downloading.
MY ANGEL POLICY: This digital stamp can only be reproduced/printed for hand-made crafting. Please do not redistribute it without my consent. It cannot be reproduced/printed in its original state for resale. Only followers of my blog will be able to use this image. If you do post creations using this image, please provide a link back to http://paperinkcolor.blogspot.com .

"I AGREE TO YOUR TERMS/CONDITIONS. DOWNLOAD HERE"


Photobucket

23 comments:

Lisa said...

Adorable! Thanks so much!

אורית said...

Thank you for such a cute image . Love it.

Tracy Valure said...

Super cute image! Reminds me of my daughter! thanks for sharing!

Renkata said...

Great image.

Betty Benton said...

She's such a cutie pie! Thanks so much!

Lauretta See said...

thank you , this is so cute ;) xx

Marlene said...

Thank you - adorable!

Peggysue said...

I bet your daughter is quite the little character! Thanks for the cute image.

Deby said...

Soooo cute, many thanks

Moments by Marla said...

Just as sweet as can be. Thank you!

Cora said...

Thank you. Perfect for my 9 year old grandaughter that has a 6 year old brother.

Shelly said...

She's darling!!! Thanks so much.

Pauline said...

She is adorable! Thank you so much! (I'm sure I had a sign like that when I was a kid, too!)

Elaine Stark said...

thank you. Elaine

Emily C said...

Super cute! Thank You!!!

Emily C

Cindy N. said...

So lovely. Thank you.

Linda said...

beautiful... love it. Thanks for the generous gift

Gloria Westerman said...

She is just adorable.....thank you very much.....

KarenB said...

Thanks Chrissy - she's just so sweet!

Linda H said...

So cute. I have 3 granddaughters who will enjoy a project made with this. Thanks so much for sharing this adorable stamp with us.

Debby Kuster said...

What a great candy
i sure like to win it
if you win this it's an early x-mas

Deirdre said...

Chrissy, so fun, love it. Thx so much. Deirdre

Traci S. said...

Hi Chrissy,

You are so talented! I wish I could draw a rock! lol Thank you for this wonderful image to play with. I will do my best to color your daughter as beautiful as she must be!

He IS Able,
Traci S.