Thursday

Addicted!


Yep, I think I've become an addict...to MAGNOLIA STAMPS! hehe. I see now why there is a huge following to these stamps, they are very easy and fun to color. I think this is part of the Wedding Collection from 2010.

Also I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all the ladies out there who became followers. OMG, I'm so surprised to see the reaction to my blog candy. Honestly these needs a good home since I don't use most of them. I can't wait til to pull a winner!

Also, please visit me tomorrow, for a VERY SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT and another Giveaway!

Photobucket

38 comments:

craftymom205 said...

Love the card. So cute. Great colors.

La Vikinga said...

Adorable card!!!!

Charlotta

Maylee said...

She's gorgeously colored! So rich and I love the depth of your shading!

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Crissy. The colours are so summer and I love this stamp myself!!
Clairex

Marian said...

Schitterend gekleurd, erg mooi
Groet, Marian

Petti said...

Fabulous colouring! Love your card! :)

Doreen said...

This is just stunning I love the colours you have used.xxx

sundownerin said...

ohhh wowwwww, if i could colour like you, i would be a very happy woman.... that is adorable!!!! i love love love it! you are so very talented!!!

Tanya said...

Wow, love this card! Love the colors and your coloring is FANTASTIC!! I would love to color half as well as you! I don't have any Magnolias yet, but they are so cute, I really want a couple.

Renkata said...

you have coloured her so beautifly. The sky and the gras are amaizing.

Shirley-Anne said...

Love your background .And you have coloured image lovely.Love that bow .

Unknown said...

That coloring is sweet! I love how you have 'blurred' the edges with black (how do you do that? Is there a tutorial?) I am new to coloring stamped images.
Good job!

martina's kaartjes said...

Super great colouring !!! Love it !
Have a nice day,
greetings, martina
x

Ujjwal said...

Oh My ...you have colored her sooo beautifully!! loved her !!

Hout en Zo said...

I'm trying to click the button to Follow your Blog but myn computer cant find the page.
but i have the link en the picture from your candy standing on my blog.

it's great big beautyful Candy
goodluck with your Blog

greetz Ell=
from de Netherlands.

Hout en Zo said...

I'm trying to click the button to Follow your Blog but myn computer cant find the page.
but i have the link en the picture from your candy standing on my blog.

it's great big beautyful Candy
goodluck with your Blog

greetz Ell=
from de Netherlands.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

your coloring is so amazing, love this card

Ann English said...

Oh, Chrissy-gorgeous!!! I love it!

Ann English said...

Looking for your announcement--it's Friday :)

Cammie said...

So pretty! This book looks like a valuable resource.

Eli said...

This purple girl is darling. I love the coloring and how you put it all together. Congrats on your book placement.

Barb Kirkwood said...

Your coloring is inpirational.

Leah l'Orange said...

welcome back, SUGAH! your little Tilda here is fabulous - she just POPS off the card (and the screen!). gorgeous!

Marlene said...

WOWZA. Such depth to your coloring. You're my hero!

me said...

awesome beautifull card!

Traci S. said...

Wow! Your coloring is so vibrant...so alive! I love it! I'm sure it isn't just the markers...this is amazing! I hope this style is in the book! If not, will you please contact me and let me know the name of it, please? I am now a follower.

He IS Able,
Traci S.

sandra said...

I knew you will love them!lol.
You colored her perfect!
Amazing job!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Linda said...

Very pretty. Can't wait to see more.

Carolinne Kratz M. Rosa said...

Love the colors. Gorgeous card!

;)

Carol Kratz

paula e. said...

what a cute card. this book looks like a great resource. thanks for a chance to win.

Tonje said...

Super cute card. I've never used Magnolia stamps before, but they are high up on my wish list.... Your colouring is awesome!

Brenda said...

You have a great way of coloring!
I love it!
Greetings, Brenda

Christine said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Your coloring is so beautiful!!

Climbing to the Higher Calling said...

Me, too. I simply love these little "maggies" and have enjoyed getting to know Tilda and Edwin as I learn to color! Thank you for your part in teaching me through the book! I am not even close to "good", but have enjoyed sharing my love for coloring with my grand daughters while we stamp together and then color with the different mediums they can handle. Love your shading on Tilda's dress in this card - the whole card is stunning. Debi

KarenB said...

I just love the way you bring images to life with your colouring - this is so sweet.

Nat said...

love this super sweet card!! wonderful :)

Tracy Valure said...

Chrissy! I have said this before, but your coloring is amazing!! I just LOVE the depth and shading that you do. You should really do a Tutorial!! HINT HINT!! haha

Hugs,
Tracy Valure

Jami said...

I love love love this card!!!! the shading on the pleats of her dress are SO realistically done. Your coloring is beautiful!!!!