Hi everyone. Today I have another Tilda. Yep, it's official...I'm Magnoliafied. hehe. I used Copics to color her and Prisma Pencils for shading. The pink background is done with chalk.
Thank you for all the great comments you left during the blog hop, it was very fun to read. And yes, this book is one of a kind, I don't think there's another one out there like it, first of its kind, so I suggest you buy it (unless you win one), for your coloring techniques. It will be very helpful.










13 comments:
Hello,
It's a sweet Tilda, very lovely.
Greets Lia
wow she is so pretty. I must say that the colouring with Copics and prisma pencils give such an amaizing efect.
Adorable card... I really like the bright cheerful colors you used!
This is beautiful Chrissy! Your coloring is absolutely amazing!!
beautiful card chrissy I love Tilda, she's cute
hugs Lia
oooh, the BUTTERFLIES! i have that teeny martha punch and i always forget to give 'em a little something-something. yours look gorgeous, as does your tilda! BEAUTIFUL, C!
Hi Chrissy,
What a pretty card this is, love the big bow on the side, that looks awesome! And I still can't get over the way you color the images, it's soooo powerful, looks amazing!! You use some black with it also, don't you? It's wonderful the way it looks, very attractive!
Hugs, Wendy
What a stunning card!! Simply gorgeous!
She is too CUTE! Looking forward to seeing who the winners are!
Such a sweet image and beautifully colloured as always!
WOW I totally love this card, nice colouring. I am really stunned :o
Wow your cards are gorgeous and your coloring is just stunning! You are so very talented! :D
Sooooo Pretty...
Post a Comment