Tuesday

Tilda with Presents


Happy Tuesday! Yet another Magnolia. :) This one I made for the  Magnolia-licious challenge this week, following a "birthday" theme. I saw a 'clean and simple' card from  Amy's blog last week and I knew I had to make one similar to her card. I tried a different technique at making clouds. I think it came out good. Even my hubby thought they were fluffy. hehe.

Remember today is the last day to enter for a chance to win my blog candy. I will announce the winner September 1.  Have a great Tuesday ladies.

Photobucket

32 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is really amazing! So pretty!

May Britt said...

so sweet... I love it.... c",)

martina's kaartjes said...

she's a cutie !!! great coloring !
greetings, martina
x

Anonymous said...

Oh!! I love it!! You colouring is so great!!!

Marianne said...

Very nice card!
Love,
Marianne

Lia said...

hi chrissy,
yourcard is absolutely stunning I love your coloring, it's great
hugs Lia

Agata said...

Wow! The coloring is gorgeous!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Chrissy,

The clouds you made worked out amazing!! They do look fluffy and they work very well with this card, it's totally finished with these clouds!! Love the simple lay-out! Yes, Amy also makes very very pretty cards! Beautiful coloring, dear Chrissy!

Hugs, Wendy

Thea said...

Woww beautiful coloring...The clouds you made worked out amazing!!

Greating Thea

Shirl said...

Wow!! This is amazing colouring! I simply {{{heart}}} those fluffy clouds...just wondering if you would be able to do a tutorial on how you created them??

Shirley-Anne said...

Love your background of fluffy clouds . Cute image is coloured beautifully .

Nat said...

just amazing, super sweet design!!

Renkata said...

Elegant and gorgeous card.

Annelies said...

Gorgeous card! I think your clouds look fantastic! Maybe an idea for a little tutorial? Hugs, Annelies

BrossArtAddiction said...

Such an adorable card! And your coloring is absolutely amazing! :D

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Your coloring is unbelievable...I am in {{{AHHHHHH}} right now. Love the card.

Calypso

Petti said...

OMG...this is soooo pretty!
I really want to be your student to learn how to do so gorgeous colouring!

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Wow, wunderschön!

LG Carola

juli (sweetpz) said...

gorgeous!!!! i love the way you colour =) thanks for sharing !
hugs
juli

Amy said...

This is gorgeous Chrissy and I love your clouds, they look very fluffy! Your coloring is amazing and I love the colors you've used...it's still summer for a few more days! :)

Anonymous said...

Stunning card...

Leah l'Orange said...

LOVE her, C!
that patterned paper peeking out under the borders - one of my faves! you have excellent taste (and a wonderful collection - hee hee).

xo

Deirdre said...

Chrissy, your colouring of Tilda is just sensational... Adore your card.

Auntie Em said...

So cute! This stamp could get a lot of mileage! Love your colouring and your clouds and butterflies are awesome!
Thanks for sharing! :o)

Becky said...

Gorgeous card and gorgeous coloring.

Traci S. said...

What a fabulous job on this card! The bg is just amazing! I really like the colors you used to color her! They are fabulous!

The cute little butterflies are adorable! I really like the stitching around the edges with that dp paper especially.

You are an amazing artist!

He IS Able,
Traci S.

Helen Laurence said...

wowee this is stunning, its almost 3D with your fantastic colouring. Awesome!! Hugs x

Esme said...

Stunning card!! I love how you do your colouring!! It's really 3D-looking!! And those clouds are great! What's the technique??

Esme xx

Annika said...

Your colouring is too amazing for words - the depths of shadows and details is just unreal!
Hugs
Annika

Bonnie said...

Awesome, I too would love to hear how you did your clouds I have struggled with clouds for some time now and still they never look like clouds.

Kerryn said...

your colouring is so lovely!!!

lissy-hanne said...

Jeg synes din farver er så flotte.
klem lissy-hanne
danmark