Wednesday

Blog Candy Winner!

I have the day off today, house is sooo quiet with my daughter in preschool now {sigh}.   :)

Okay, onto the blog candy winner!...................................
 
Linda, please email me at paperinkcolor@gmail.com to claim your prize. You have one week.  If I don't get an email from you, another winner will be drawn, so hurry!
(digi stamp image by Sassy Cheryl's)







Come back tomorrow to see my new blog candy for September. :)
Photobucket

10 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Huge congratulations to the lucky winner! And, Chrissy, you're actually again going to give something away!! ?? Wow! Thanks for your generosity!

Hugs, Wendy

angelique (anlou) said...

linda congrats hun
chrissy thanks for giving this candy away, on the the next time
hugs angelique

me said...

Linda congratulations! Such a great candy to receive :-)

CHrissy thanks still and more candies :o You are too kind.

I love your latest cards. THe colouring is zo well done I am very much amazed that that effect can be achieved whiout a computer :O
you only use Copics? They must be great then.

Maris said...

congrats for linda, and wow a new candy, cant wait to see it xx

Shirl said...

Congratulations to Linda! :)

Yenni Natalia said...

Linda...you must be over the cloud nine!!! ^_^
so happy for you

Gala said...

Поздравляю!!!

Cameron said...

Congrats to the winner!

Nikki said...

Congrats Linda :) lucky girl

Marjo said...

Congrats to Linda!

Hugs, Marjo