Friday

Miss You


Hi Ladies. TGIF! Today I made a "Miss You" card using another Magnolia stamp. I colored her with Copics and did the shading with Prismacolor pencils. Background is done with chalk. The bench I drew myself.

The DP I used is from October Afternoon "Fly a Kite", love OA! I used some twill to tie around the card and added a simple rose to it. I'm entering this card into the Just Magnolia #71 Challenge

Have a good Friday all :)

Photobucket

38 comments:

Maris said...

hi, what a lovely card you made xx

Becky said...

This is beautiful and your coloring is just fabulous.

Lia said...

beautiful card Crissy, so beautifully colored
hugs Lia

martina's kaartjes said...

Wow !!! What a great card !! Love your colouring !! great job,
have a crafty friday,
greetings, martina
x

Maria Therese said...

Wow stunning coloring!!

lissy-hanne said...

lækker farver du bruger.
kh

Marjolijn said...

Great card, love the way you colored it!

Marjolijn

Andrea said...

what a gorgeous card
love how you colored the image
hugs andrea

Debby said...

What a nice card you made!
Debby

Carley said...

This card is beautiful! You are super duper talented. There is no way I could have drawn that bench ha ha. I love the coloring it is so pretty, thank you for sharing

Annika said...

oh my, you really make me want to try out that depth of shadows in colouring myself!!! Absolutely jawdropping!!!
hugs
Annika

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

AMAZING coloring, wish I had your talent for that! And drawing the bench... you blow me away at your creativeness :-)
~Paula

angelique (anlou) said...

absolutly stunning
love your bench very much
hugs angelique

Thea said...

This is a beautiful card and your coloring is just soooo fabulous.:):)

Hugs Thea

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

your colouring is just stunning. Have become a follower because you inspire me SO MUCH!!

Marlene said...

FABULOUS coloring!

Gry-Beate said...

WOW, what a lovely card! Just love youre colouring!!

;0)Gry-Beate

Maylee said...

WOW! GORGEOUS coloring Chrissy!

Petti said...

Gorgeous colouring! Such a great card!

Jami said...

Wow! Your coloring is truly stunning! What a beautiful card!

Linda said...

This is absolutely beautiful!!

Helga´s Bastelwelt said...

This is a wonderful card, your coloring is absolutely fantastic.

Hugs
Helga

Kerryn said...

gorgeous card!

Deirdre said...

Another absolute stunner.

Jamie said...

Wow ! Your coloring is beautiful :o)I love it.
** Kona Jamie **

Amy said...

Another stunner, Chrissy! She's a darling and the bench you made is outstanding, love it!

Evelyn said...

Awesome coloring on this card. Thanks for sharing.

Shazza said...

beautiful card, can't believe you drew the bench, it's great x

Jean said...

Chrissy, I love your card.. Your bench is simply adorable, and your coloring is supurb, your design and paper is stunning.. just perfect...
HUgs, Jean

Silvie Z said...

Chrissy, this is such a pretty card! Love your coloring, it's awesome!
hugs,
Silvie from France

Anonymous said...

WOW everytime I see your coloring it blows me away!!!! Just gorgeous!
:)Kathy

Diana Crick said...

Your colouring leaves me gob-smacked Chrissy, absolutely amazing!
hugs, Diana

Shirley-Anne said...

Layout is amazing , love your bench drawing . your colouring is inspiring ...not my forte.

Tonje said...

Gorgeous card. Love the bench!

Jane said...

This is gorgeous! stunning colouring and I love the bench you've drawn! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

Sol said...

I am so AMAZED with your colouring! Fantastic colours you have used! WOW! :)

Camilla said...

Wow! That is gorgeous. I love the way you colour too. You are extremely talented.
:) x

solka said...

I love your coloring!
Thank you for sharing!