Hi ladies. Here's a video of me coloring "Dinner Tilda" from the Yummy for the Tummy collection. I will be doing more of these in the future. The paper used is X-Press It Blending Card. I will make the card tomorrow, using the colored image. Have a good one!









21 comments:
I really, really, really love the way you color. great job on the stamp, LOVE it!
Wow Chrissy! Love this video! I kept trying to catch the Copic colors you used. = )
What a fantastic Video!!! Thanks so much Chrissy......Oh if only I could!!!!!
What a fantastic Video....I Love the way you color. Thanks
Hugs Thea
Great colouring, just if you can write the Copic No.? pls.
Amazining video tutorial Chrissy. Thanks for sharing your fantastic colouring talent with us.
Hugs
Clare
x
beautifully done..but i too would so appreciate the colors you are using..tfs..loves ta
Hartsikke mooi, en het filmpje over het inkleuren.
Heel handig om tezien
Groetjes, Marian
Hartsikke mooi, en het filmpje over het inkleuren.
Heel handig om tezien
Groetjes, Marian
I really love your coloring. It is beautiful. You use copics and pencils. Which color pencils do you use? I saw grey, black and I believe blue. That aren't colors I would think off to use for shadows.
Have a great day,
Nanda
Wauw, wat super uitgelegd en heel mooi om te zien. Ik heb deze week mijn copics binnen gekregen en ben nou van andere mensen oa ook van jouw te leren inkleuren, maar wat is dat nog moeilijk, a, ja aldoende leert men.
Groetjes, Danielle
Wowzer! Fabulous! Warmest wishes, Lesley
Is beautiful. Thank you so much for the tutorial. I wish I can coloring with Copics better than a kindergarden kid. :((
You are really good!
Hugs,
LIM
WOW!!!Nice coloured!
Love to see more of these tutorials in the future.
Thanks for sharing.
Bye,
Marijke
Your work is amazing, so much to learn from you. I am so pleased to have joined your followers list. Take care, Sharon
Many thanks for the video!
xAndrea
I just found your blog and I think it's incredible! Loved this video, wish you had more time so I could watch it slowly and see all the colors you used each time. Looking forward to seeing more of your videos! TFS!
Very cute card, love the colors. Thanks for your video.
This is gorgeous!! Your coloring is phenominal!! I so love your creation!!
WOW! You are uber talented! I bow down to your coloring skills...seriously!
XXX
amazing! love how you added the shadow. gorgeous coloring. thanks for the video, Chrissy!
Post a Comment