Tilda would make a very cute flowergirl. I colored her according to the color of my wedding, Heather/violet-blue. I colored her with Copics on X-Press It Blending paper, and shaded her with Prisma pencils. The background is done with chalk. I colored her last night while watching "American Pickers" on TV, so no video. ;)
Thanks for your honest answers yesterday. I saw those images and I knew I have to color it! Why? It's different, and will be challenging. And yes I think they will draw a niche audience, just like Magnolias, right? :D
Stamp: Tilda Flower Girl w/Petals
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Pixie-Licious
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Copic:
dress: B69, B66, B63, B60,0
petals: V09, V06, V04
basket: YG17, YG13, YG11, YG99, C5
hair: E77, E35, YR24, Y21
shoes: C100, C9, C7,C5
skin: E13, E11, E02, E00
shading: black, warm grey 90%, french grey 70%










34 comments:
What a great job you do colouring these images Chrissy! You really bring them to life!
My jaw dropped to my feet! Your colouring is awe-inspiring Chrissy. I can't stop staring at it. Stunning and gorgeous. Hugs, Maria
Really beautiful!
wow, just wow, the colours are so vibrant and gorgeous delightful card!
OH MY GOD....Your coloring is one of the best yet I've seen. This is SUPER! Would love to see a video from start to finish. If you don't have any please do one. Gonna check your side bar to see....
This is just beautiful Chrissy! Your coloring is just gorgeous!
Love the background paper. Love the flower spray, pearls and bow. Your colouring of the cute image is awe inspiring .
beautiful chrissy so sweet tilda
hugs lia
Gorgeous card! Love your coloring!!
OH MY GOD....Your coloring is one of the best I've seen. This is SUPER! You really bring them to life!
I totally agree with the other ladies! :-)
Wow this is so Gorgeous I never see such perfect colouring, the girl is so perfect it looks like see come walking to us
perfect !!! Hugs Cora
Kaart is weer super mooi gekleurd. Prachtig
Groet, Marian
That is one of the prettiest cards I've ever seen! The colors go SO well together, your coloring is GREAT, I LOVE those little flowers and the DP is so cute too! Really, reallly, reallllllllllllly pretty card, Ms. Chrissy!
This is the way all Tilda's should be!!! Great job!
This is just beautiful. Your coloring is just gorgeous!
Tineke
Magical coloring!
I have feeling like this Tilda will step out of this card!
Amazing!
Hugs!
Sandra!
Chrissy this is absolutely AMAZING girl! WOW your coloring is beyond breath taking, I could sit and stare at it all day! WOW you are so talented!!! Gorgeous work!!!
Hugs~ Kim
I simply love your card !!!
It's gorgeous !!!
Greetz
Margo
Oh wow! You are an amazing artist, Chrissy. I love your bright and vibrant coloring. Really gorgeous work! big hugs, Angela
WOWWWWW!!!! Really beautiful!
Your coloring is ooo GREAT.
Hugs Thea
Your coloring is truly stunning!! This card is absolutely gorgeous!!
Absolutely Gorgeous card .Love the layout and detail the colouring is absolutely stunning.Hugs judex
Your coloring is out of this world amazing Chrissy! I just found your blog and am so glad I did!!
Hi! What really gorgeous colours on your card! I LOVE how you colour... Tilda looks absolutely stunning! It must take you ages to colour an image!? Well worth the effort as the finished image is fantastic! Shelly ;)
Chrissy this is gorgeous, your coloring is just awesome.
wow, wow, wow, this is STUNNING! Your coloring is out of this world! Perfect in every single detail!
Hugs,
Silvie
xxx
Beautiful colouring! Love it! Hugs...Mona
WOW... Colouring is AMAZING!!
Oh my heavens.. this is just adorable.. you are very talented.. and your coloring just ROCKS!!! hugs
SUPERB!!! Amazing Coloring --just love it all!!!
Blessings
amazing coloring, wonderful card, I love it! :)
tina
Beautiful colors and Tilda makes a darling flowergirl! Another amazing card Chrissy! I want to thank you for enabling me to get the Copic X-Press It, I love it!
Wow, this is so gorgeous! Your coloring is so fantastic!
Post a Comment