Hi Ladies, hope we are all having a good weekend out there. I'm starting something special today. Once in a while I will pull a surprise blog candy, to a lucky commenter from one of my blog posts. You will get a "thank you" gift from me, for commenting on my entries. Just something fun to do once in awhile :)
So I told my daughter to pick a number, and she said "3". Yesterday's post comment in the "3" spot is
LIA! If you are reading this Lia, email me your addy and I will send out a Thank You gift to you. Just let me know if you are coloring with Distress Inks or Copics. :)
17 comments:
Awww, that's so sweet, congrats to LIA :)
That's great!
Congratulations Lia!
love,
Marianne
What a sweet thing to do Chrissy! I wish I could do things like that for my readers! (All 12 of them LOL) But you gotta start some where! You know I enjoyed my copics. But I don't have the patience for them. So I'm going to dig out the pencils and watercolors and try them for awhile. Thanks for sharing.
How kind of youy!
Well done Lia.
Chrissyxx
Awww, that's so sweet, congrats to Lia...........
Hugs Thea
Wow, thanks so much! what a great idea! Congrats to Lia!
what a great idea . You are so kind !
A great idea :)
gratulations to Lia!
Have a nice weekend.
Simi
Woow it is so fun.. ^^
Congratulation to Lia.
Hi Chrissy,
Wow, what a wonderful sweet thing to do!! I totally love the thank you drawing!! So cute! Congratulations to Lia!
Hugs, Wendy
Such a great idea Chrissy and so thoughtful of you!!!
What fun! Thanks for the chance to win ;)
Congrats to Lia...
You are unique...blessings!
Gina L.
This is such a good idea. Unfortunately I seldom get enough comments. But this might be a good idea for the future. Thanks for this generous offer. I love that cute thank you image in the circle xx
Hi Chrissy,
What a sweet thing to do. And what beautifull creations you made. I made myself a follower ;)
Congrats to Lia!
xx Margreet
you're such a sweetie
congrats to lia
hugs angelique
Good idea!!!
**Sara de HC**
Post a Comment