Friday

Because You're Special


Hi ladies. Here's my finished card from the previous video. I did add a few things after wards, like background, clouds, the bench, and grass. There wasn't enough time to do everything with the time allowed, etc. I also darkened up the shoes with E70's after the video. **Don't forget my blog candy, ends September 30th.**

Here are the Copic colors:
skin: E13, E11, E02, E00, E000
hair: E39, E37, E33, E31
outfit: YR24, YR23, YR21, YR20, E53, R27, R24
shoes: E79, E77, E74, E70, E35, E57, E55
bench: E77, E74, E71, E70
grass: marine green, olive green, cool grey 70%
shading: french grey 70%, cool grey 90%
clouds: mediterranean blue, blue chalk

Photobucket

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

Úliczna Tilda =]

Love crafts forever said...

You did an amazing job. Hugs, Nataliya.

Maylee said...

Love seeing it all put together! Thanks for listing the colors you used.

Becky said...

This stunning, just amazing coloring.

Lia said...

hi chrissy,
your card is beautiful I love tilda she's beautifully colored
hugs Lia

Creativek(shraddha) said...

The coloring is stunning!Beautiful!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Chrissy!

This card is sooo nice! I love the paper you choose and how you colored her, pretty!

Hugs, Wendy

Gry-Beate said...

What a beautiful card, and youre colouring is so amazing!!

;0)Gry-Beate

Julianna said...

Amazing card, stunning coloring.. once again!

Debbie said...

Glad I found you on splitcoast, all your work is stunning... adding you to my inspiration list..hope you don't mind...

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous colouring, your vedio is so inspirational! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Lily

Silvie Z said...

awesome card, Chrissy! Great to see the picture from the video on the card! Your coloring is gorgeous! And I love the tiny butterflies :-)
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Silvie from France

A Consuming Passion said...

What a stunning card Chrissy!!!! Love the background you added too!

Annika said...

I was watching your video yesterday and couldn't wait to see the card. And it was totally worth the wait - stunning!
Hugs
Annika

Grenouille Greetings said...

Wow! Your colour work is STUNNING! Lovely card. Warmest wishes, Lesley

Grenouille Greetings said...

Wow! Your colour work is STUNNING! Lovely card. Warmest wishes, Lesley

martina's kaartjes said...

What a dreamy card !
have a crafty weekend, greetings, martina
x

Mirna Camacho said...

Hi, this card is beautiful. Thanks for sharing!!

Linda said...

This is beautiful. You make it look so easy

Gail said...

just beautiful..and tfs the colors used....loves ya

Renkata said...

your are so kind you did put the Copic No. I love that.
By the way love the background , maybe in the next video we can see how you doing that :)
Gorgeous card!

Sol said...

Your Colouring is STUNNING! Great Colours too! Have a nice Weekend! :)

Lim said...

Gorgeous card and amazing coloring.
Thank you for the inspiration.
Hugs,
LIM

Andrea said...

So beautiful Chrissy!
I love your work so much.
xAndrea

Shirley N said...

Your coloring is gorgeous, thanks for sharing your colors! Loved your video!!!

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

stunning card, amazing vibrant colouring. janex

Kerryn said...

beautiful colouring!!

Nana said...

Would love to see a tutorial, how you do your backgrounds. :) I went through your blog and loved everything! Stunning coloring and cards.
hugs Nana

solka said...

so cute girly girl!
I love it!

Mirabelka said...

beautiful card! It makes me want to go outside and enjoy some fresh air :)
fantastic coloring of the image!