Monday

Coloring Techniques Book Giveaway!


Hi ladies. I hope everyone had an awesome weekend. I did...we went camping (for one night, lol). It was lots of fun. Our campsite was right near a lake. And of course wouldn't you know it, I forgot the camera.

Okay, today I'm giving away a copy of my new book "Coloring Techniques for Card Making." Just leave your name and email/blog addy, and I will draw a winner this Friday 9/17 .



Photobucket

37 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh my goodness, YES I need a coloring technique book! I have been seeing this book all over the blogs lately, thank you so much for the chance!!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Chrissy,

Good to hear you had a wonderful holiday, too bad there are no photos!
How very nice you give this away! One of my blogfriends has cards in the book and I was looking for it here, but couldn't find it... so I'd love to have a chance on this one!!
Thank you!

Hugs,
Wendy

Debora Rocha said...

Obrigada por mais esta oportunidade. Sorte para todas!
Grande beijo.

Debora Rocha ( Dedda Bergam)

Unknown said...

Hi there x Camping sounded like fun x your book looks packed full of great ideas and inspiration x I am sure the winner will be chuffed x Leigh x

Maris said...

great book xx

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya hun
what a sweetie you're to give this book away, thanks for the chance hun, hope i'll win LOL
great you had such a lovely time away, to bad there are no photo's
hugs angelique

Albicocca Ricamosa said...

Che bello.......Spero tanto di vincerlo.....
Grazie per la possibilità....
Antonella

Lin said...

How nice of you, thanks! We camped when our boys were little and I have lots of great memories - love the sounds of the loons, smell of woodsmoke, all the food tasted so good cooked outside!

Unknown said...

Oh I definetly need this, would love to win it, as I not too good on shading, thanks
Crafty Chris x

celia said...

Wow deze kans laat ik niet voorbij gaan,dankjewel! Hoe spijtig van de camera, maar toch goed dat je het naar je zin had!
Heel veel liefs,Celia.

Lisa said...

I am new to card making and such. I would love to win this book! Where can we purchase this?? :)

downrightcrafty said...

what a great idea I love books and the idea of learning how to colour better is a must, thanks for the opportunity and good luck everyone
Hugs Kate xx

Karuna said...

Chrissy!!
Wow! Thats so sweet of you! I love your blog n the idea of learning techniques to colour my cards would be so welcoming. I never try it coz am quite sure i will make a mess :)
Thanks For the Chance to win!
Hugs
Karuna

featheredheaven said...

I love the idea of having a chance to maybe getting this book! I am just beginning in scrapbooking as well as cardmaking. I have a few new copic markers, colored pencils, and would absolutely love the chance to learn how to use them well! Thanks so much!
Sue p.s. I love your site!

Michelle Quinno said...

I've been dying to see this mag!!

twinkles11 said...

so sorry you left the camera... oh well what can you do? i would love to see the cards you have in this mag! eva

craftymom205 said...

Great giveaway

Michel Espey
craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Crissy-
This is an exciting giveaway for me, since I can't seem to find it anywhere here locally and I can tell that it will have looks of inspiring ideas and technique, that I am really need.

Thank again and I hope you have a great day.

Calypso

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

Não acredito !!! Sim Eu preciso de um livro de técnica de coloração! Eu tenho visto este livro em todo o blogs ultimamente, muito obrigado pela oportunidade!!!

Beijos
Edilza Teixeira
http://edilzateixeira.blogspot.com/
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

Não acredito !!! Sim Eu preciso de um livro de técnica de coloração! Eu tenho visto este livro em todo o blogs ultimamente, muito obrigado pela oportunidade!!!

Beijos
Edilza Teixeira
http://edilzateixeira.blogspot.com/
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil

Ruby said...

Ooh fab! Thanks for the opportunity to win such a great book! Ruby

www.ruby2shoesdesign.blogspot.com
rubyrubis@aol.com

Mary Lou said...

Glad you had a fun camping weekend :)
thanks for chance at neat book!!
Hugz

Jess said...

Wow! Thanks for the chance to win!!

adetia said...

What a great chance! Have been trying to find the book locally but so far no luck.

adetia@comcast.net

Message Keeper said...

Great giveaway! I really need this book as guidance as I am new and my coloring is not as nice as you all.

I posted this on my blog to spread the news as well. Guess I just love sharing!

Regards,
Evelyn @ Message Keeper
http://messagekeeper.blogspot.com/

Isha Gupta said...

Glad to know you had fun holidays Crissy. Would love to improve my coloring techniques. Thanks for giving a chance to win.

Unknown said...

OOOOOO me me me! Just kidding....got my own copies but wanted to say it is cool that you are giving one away!
Good luck to all who enter!
Hugs,
True :D

Andrea said...

Hi Chrissy, thx for the chance to win.
xANdrea

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I just found your blog through a link I clicked on . What an awesome giveaway. Thanks for offering this. Of course I'll be back.

Creative Expressions by Lynn said...

I would love to win this to improve my coloring skills. What a great giveaway!
Thanks!
Lynn
passionwriter at gmail dot com

Merrilee said...

I would love to win your book!

Shirley-Anne said...

Thank you Chrissy , good luck everyone ..what a treasure this would be to win . I have copics , Markers, watercolours, oils , crayons, inks and have not mastered any of them .

Rachana said...

i would so love to improve my coloring skills...much needed book

cabio's craft corner said...

This book sounds nice. Thanks for the chance Chrissy :o)

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

Obrigada por mais esta oportunidade. Sorte para todas!
Já divulguei o sorteio na lateral do meu blog.

Beijos
Edilza Teixeira
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil

Christiana said...

This book is on my wish list! Thanks for the chance to win a copy!

Leah l'Orange said...

i wanna WIN THIS! :) i saw this on the back cover of my CardMaker magazine, and there's your Happy Birthday card, spotlighted! it's gorgeous, girlie!