Tuesday

Mirror Mirror

Hi everyone. I colored this LOTV stamp awhile back but never gotten a chance to make a card out of it til now. This one is "Mirror Mirror". LOTV stamps are so darn cute! DP is from A Crafty Little Place (SEI Moonrise).

I don't have a Copic color list for this image because I colored this one about a month ago.

Okay on the "Blove Love Hop"...the winner is:  38. Helen
Please email me ( paperinkcolor@gmail.com ) your addy so I can send your stamp set out to you.  Also, for my past winners, your packages will go out this week I promise. I've been wildly busy that I never made to the post office. Hang tight everyone, all the candy will be sent out this week! :)

Photobucket

35 comments:

Lia said...

wonderful card chrissy I love your coloring
hugs lia

alethea said...

gorgeous card. Love how you have coloured her!!

Shirley-Anne said...

amazing colouring ..love her hair .
Love the ribbon, bow and flowers too.

Creativek(shraddha) said...

Oh what coloring you've done on hr Chrissy!!She looks 3 dimensional..and lifelike!Just amazing!

Annika said...

I truly wish I was able to do the strong shadows as well as you do - your work is truly inspirational!
Hugs
Annika

Tineke's hobby said...

wonderful card chrissy I love your coloring
Tineke

Maris said...

love your card xx

Rosietoes said...

This is my first visit to your blog Chrissy and I am bowled over by your amazing colouring. Love this card and the wee flowers you have added.

Edna x

Welmoed said...

Wow, is this lovely stamp colored so beautiful by you, so gorgeous and pretty! love it!
Welmoed

martina's kaartjes said...

Funny little lady !! pretty card !
greetings, martina
x

Silvie Z said...

wow Chrissy, I'm aweed by your coloring (again, lol) Love all the shading! Gorgeous card!
Hugs,
Silvie

Margo said...

Love the stamp !
What a cutie !!!!
Greetz
Margo

Renkata said...

wow just wow.
I love the vibrant colouring.
Amazing job!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Amazing image! So pretty!

sandra said...

Absolutely amazing coloring!
Beautiful card!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Linda said...

Beautiful, I wish I could shadow like you do

Tee McNeil Art said...

Beautiful! the hair just glistens! Love it!

Tee

Angela said...

WOWWW I love your cards and your amazing colouring!
big hug
Angela

Kortmanitove said...

This card is so sweet, and the coloring.... the hair looks so real! Love it!!!
Tove

Tonje said...

Oh gosh, she is soooo cute! And your colouring is just fabulous!

*Alison* said...

Chrissy you coloring and the colors you picked are amazing.. you are so talented.. :) thanks for sharing.. HUGS

Janine - Ellabella said...

Wow, what a sweet crad! Love the image! janine

x laura x said...

brilliant colouring.
x laura x

Loz said...

omg, i love your colouring! stunning ♥

pinky said...

Your colouring is amazing!!
Pinky

Joy said...

I cannot tell you that it does not matter when I visit your blog, I am always totally picking my chin up off the floor with seeing your truly amazing creations, thank you for sharing your talent. Hugs!

Becky said...

This is just fabulous... Your coloring is just stunning.

charlene said...

this card just made me giggle ! To cute

Shelly said...

Wow just gorgeous! I love how you've coloured her hair and dress so it shines! Great ribbon detail too. Shelly ;)

Jacilynn said...

This is fabulous@ your colors are so bright and rich. Love it.

Grenouille Greetings said...

Fabulous, out of this world colour work! Lovely card! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Farina said...

Your card ist sooo wonderful, your coloration too.

Lovely greetings
Silvia

Tina said...

I love your wonderful coloration and the girl is tooooo cute! fabulous card! :)
tina

Amy said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy, love the colors you've used and she is just adorable! The ribbon treatment is so creative and looks fab too!

Trina said...

This card is adorable!