Hi everyone. I'm going a little bit off topic today. It's a VERY BUSY week for me here. Not much creating because I'm working extra hours, my daughter is sick so I'm pretty tired this week. Another reason is
THIS, my new toy. I owned the old version, and wasn't sure if the newer version is worth it. I finally bought it and I really like the upgrades (better graphics, voice recorder, faster processor, a camera, and camcorder!). And it was cheaper than my old iTouch.
I'm making a
Die Cuts R Us video this Friday, so I want to try out my new camcorder off the iTouch instead of my normal camcorder. Tune in Friday to see.
Back on topic, my September blog candy winner hasn't contacted me, so I "might" have to draw a new winner on October 8. My Magnolia and LoTV orders came in the mail (yay). Sugar Nellies preorder will hopefully be sent to me by the end of the month. Lots of stamps to play with, but no time. hehe. ;)
10 comments:
Congrats on your new iphone. Your a lucky girl!!
Congrats on the new Itouch, my son wants one for Christmas! I just got a new Ipad and can't put it down!LOL
Wishing your daughter a quick recovery....it's not fun being sick.
Looking forward to your video!
Wow, fun gadget you got there! Can't wait to see your new video.
That is really great toy to play with!
You lucky girl!
Cant wait to see your video!
Hope your daughter is feeling better by now!
Hugs!
Sandra!
Love your new toy, wish I had one too! Can't wait to see your video. Hope your daughter gets better soon!
Lucky you! Can't wait to see the video made with your new toy, and hope your daughter will feel better soon!
Oh, your new touch looks like so much fun! Enjoy!! Can't wait to see how the video looks.
Have fun with your new toy. Hope your daughter is feeling much better soon, take careX:)
Cant wait to see your video.Hope daughter feels better soon sending get well hugs(((_)))).
hugs judex
Did the winner ever contact you, Chrissy? I just took down your candy yesterday, and then I realized I wasn't sure if it was ever settled :)
Post a Comment