Hi everyone. Today I made a "Miss You" card using Magnolia Tilda with 3 Flowers stamp. I don't have Copic combos this time because I colored her up awhile back, and just got a chance to make the card today. It was one of the images that I dabbled here and there for a long time. As usual shading is done with Prisma Pencils, and the yellow background is done with chalk.
The paper is Die Cuts with a View. Flower is by Wild Orchid Designs, and the butterflies are from the Martha Stewart three butterflies punch. The "Miss You" button is by American Crafts. Okay, I'll be back later this week with more. :)










17 comments:
I love this Chrissy. I just love how clean, simple and beautiful your cards come out! I struggle with that but you go it down!
Tracy
Beautiful coloring.....cute card !
Soooo cute :) I love it!!!
love it...its so cute....
This is gorgeous! When I grow up, I want to color just like you:-)
Hugs, Kelly
So pretty!
gasp... I love your colouring!! Oh, truly stunning ♥
sooo sweet I love your coloring
hugs lia
WOWOWOWOWWWWWW so charming card! Love it! SOOOO SWEET!
Greetings Janine
The coloring is just amazing, such a beautiful card!
Oh, so beautiful Chrissy! Great colours and the tiny butterflies are precious!
Your coloring is just so beautiful!
so great! love it!
Welmoed
Your Colouring is Amazing! i am stunned by the shading and colours! WOW!!! :)
SO nice! Great colouring you keep amazing me with that :O
amazing card hun
and i also love the films you've made, thanks for sharing sweetie
hugs angelique
Awesome card Chrissy! Love love love your colouring and how you've combined colouring mediums to make this Tilda pop. Hugs, Maria
amazing card as always
x laura x
Post a Comment