Hi Everyone! I wanted to show you where I do most of my creative work. So I decided to give you a video tour.
Tune in tomorrow, I will be posting a new coloring process video, plus a new video series debut call "Make It Simple Card", hope you will join me! ;)









11 comments:
wow what a great craft room you have, and the stuff iam speechless, iwish i have a great craftroom for my self , love you video tour
hugs christa
I totally agree.. WOW!! Your stamps, paper, and flower supply blows me away.. it was so much fun to watch your video to see where you make your amazing creations.. :) HUGS
Thanks for sharing your space! You have lots of fun stuff!
I love your space and was wondering where you got the cutting mat that is underneath your keyboard. I need one that large for my work table.
Wow! Lovely space and contents Chrissy and even more lovely things come from this space!! Thanks for the peek!
LOVE your craft area.
Great Craft Area! I like how you have your most used items close at hand and you are able to take a space and organize it to fit your needs. Great job!
wow wow wow you have the best craft room and so much wonderful stash too so glad you could share your things with us great video xx
Hi Chrissy!
Loved seeing your work area, you keep all tidied up! nice! I like that as well. How lovely that you sit in the living room, not in a separate room, much cosier.
Hugs, Wendy
This was fun! Thank you for sharing! I learned a new word.. - Hoarding or something like that.... I believe I do that too.. Ups.... And I have to say... You keep it neat and Clean! WOW... You know where you keep your stash...
I can not believe they ever used! You are a hamster:) Your craft area looks like a supply store :) I would like to have at least part of yours stash. Kisses from Poland,
Galaxia
Post a Comment