Monday

Hedgy Hello


Hi everyone. Long time no blog :) . I've been tired with my work schedule. Most nights it's zoinking out on the couch watching TV instead of coloring. Today is my first day off in a while so I finally had a chance to color.

This is a Penny Black Hedgy stamp. I'm not sure what is the name of the stamp. I love PB, have been a fan for a long time, and I do own alot of the stamps. Never had a chance to color them up for some reason. You can tell I'm a little out of it, cuz I forgot to add glitter to the bee's wings. :)

Stamps: Penny Black
Cardstock: Gina K Designs 120lbs white
Copics:
hedgehog: E000, E50, E30, E31, E33, E71, C5, C7, C9, E55, E57, R01, R0000
bee: YR24, 19, Y17, Y15, E55
flower: R89, R85, R81


Photobucket

28 comments:

cowboydutrem said...

I love your card! So nicely colored!

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Wonderful card even without the glitter. I pray you are able to feel more rested soon and that all the working will slow down so that you are better able to enjoy the lighter side of life!

Hugs, Melissa M

Lelia Pierce said...

Gorg! You rock, girl! Hope you can have some more free time soon...we miss you!

XXX

Tanya said...

This is beautiful. Love the background.

linda said...

Simply elegant!

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh wow ain't that the cutest little hedgehog. Awesome card. your colouring always amazes me. I am always glad to come and visit your blog.
mwah
Trace

Tracy Valure said...

Chrissy, what a cute little hedgehog!! I just want to pinch his cheeks! I love your coloring, it's so unique and your cards are so clean! Gorgeous as usual!
Tracy V

Patty Sue 2 said...

Such a cute card. Love your coloring and didn't miss the glitter at all. Love the little bow you added!

Kathy Czygan said...

Hi Chrissy! Your coloring is beyond beautiful! I love the nice clean background you chose to put this on! It really makes the image POP!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such an adorable image!

Shirl said...

Amazing colouring Chrissy! The little hedgy looks so cute on the almost real grass! Love how you did the clouds too!

angelique (anlou) said...

what an perfect card hun
just love the image to
hugs angelique

Creativek(shraddha) said...

Wow !Another wonderful creation..and the coloring is out of this world!

Margo said...

I love your card !!!!
Realy fab !!!
Greetz
Margo

Maria Therese said...

Oh he's so cute!!

Dortesjs said...

aWWww cute. super love your video and cards stamping up

Maris said...

ohhh how cute this is xx

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Chrissy!

What a cutie!! love this little hedgehog, so lovely! And love the colors you used and the surrounding you made, very nice! Ha ha, without glitters it's pretty as well, but wish you'll soon have more time for crafting!

Hugs, Wendy

Sande said...

What a great coloring! It looks so real!!! Love you card!

Hugs, Sande

claudia said...

Wow what a beautiful card. The PB stamp is very cute. Faboulous!
xoxoxox
Claudia

Anne said...

This is a beautiful piece of coloring-work! :D
Just a lovely card.

Hugs.

MANSI said...

what a pretty card ...i adore it ...this is what you call..."BEAUTY IN SIMPLICITY"...DO VISIT MY BLOG AT
http://creativevisionbymansi.blogspot.com/

Shirley N said...

This is so beautiful, your coloring is gorgeous!

Maylee said...

Gorgeous! Love PB Hedgehogs : )

Amy said...

Awww, the lil hedgie is so cute! I had a couple of hedgies when I was in college. I love the white embossed background and the punched frame, beautiful card Chrissy!

Silvie Z said...

wow this is GORGEOUS! Once again, fantastic coloring and the embossed background is amazing! Very elegant card, Chrissy!
Hugs,
Silvie
xx

Bendito Colibrí said...

Wow..... que delicada, me encantó el embossing y el detalle de la cinta rosa le dá un toque tán delicado, muy bella, cariños mil....

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

I am so impressed by your coloring. Fantastic job! Hugs...Mona