Hi gang. I hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend. I know I am, I really need the break. I have an eye exam tomorrow for contact lenses, and then we are going to attend the annual "Pumpkin Fest" in town. It's going to be a good weekend!
Today I made a Stampavie card "Mice Kissing". I love this stamp, so darn cute. The paper I used is Cosmo Cricket "Togetherness". Sorry about the end credits, I didn't know it went by so fast. LOL. I need to look into it a bit and see how I can slow it down. I'm using a new software. And the video was recorded using my new iTouch. The photo was taken with the iTouch also, although the resolution not quite as good as my regular camera. Enjoy your weekend!
Stamp: Stampavie "Mice Kissing"
Paper: Cosmo Cricket "Togetherness"
Cardstock: Gina K Designs Pure Luxury 120-lbs.
Flower: Wild Orchid Crafts
Copic:
flower: Y02, Y04, Y08, Y17, YR24, YG99, BG99, G99, G94, YG93, G21
mice: E77,E74, E71, E70, E57, E55, E51, E50
clothes: B97, B95, B93, B91, R20, R22, R24, R27, R29
shading: warm grey 90%, french grey 70%, cool grey 90%
Coloring process video:










21 comments:
what a beautiful shaped card is this, love the image too
and thank you for your film
hugs andrea
I absolutely love to watch your videos, you are so inspiring and talented, thank you for sharing that with us, hugs!
Hi Chrissy, I love your videos, your coloring is amazing!!!
And your card is gorgeous - love the vibrant colouring and the shiny ribbon!
Hugs,
Silvie
xx
hi Chrissy, what a great video and love the coloring so sweet images xx
Great card!
Thanks for shearing coloring video.
Your coloring is amazing!
Hugs!
Sandra!
This is so adorable, love how you did the bow and fabulous coloring. Wonderful tutorial.
Just great as always. I have something for you on my blog - see todays post x
Beautiful card ♥
Oh, wow!
Your colorations is soooo pretty, love it!
I like so much the stamp too, is sweet ;)
Hugs, Albert ♥
another great video Chrissy! TFS!
Adorable!!! Love your video too, TFS!
Amazing Chrissy!
wow love this.
x laura x
Your card is lovely ! Great coloring ! Hugs,Yone
hola, que tiernos te quedaron los ratoncitos, encuentro una técnica tan bella poder colorear con esos lápices... yo aún soy principiantes así que con los tracicionales nomás, espero pronto ir adquiriendo más experiencia.
cariños mil.....
What a great card! And amazing coloring. Love Anita
Thanks so much for the video, Chrissy! I love to watch you color. :o)
Wow this is fantastic your are very talented in what you do and i love to watch your vidio's i hope i can one day be as good as what you are !! x
Schitterende kaart
Groet, Marian
Wow, this is gorgeous! Your colouring is just stunning ♥
wow gorgeous card and wonderful coloring process. Will take some tips from your video and apply to my own. Thanks
mwah
Trace
Post a Comment