Tuesday

Color It! Hanglar Video Part 1



Hi everyone. This week I'm trying something different. Instead of making a "fast forward" video to show you at the end of the week,  I'm going to break up the video into "live" segments, with me narrating along the way. I thought this might be a better way for you to grasp what it is that I do in coloring my images. I will keep the video around 12-15 minutes segments.

So by the end of the week, I'll make a final video of putting the card together. I hope this will be even more enjoyable as you will be able to see the steps in a little bit at a time, etc.

I would appreciate feedback, so please leave a comment and let me know if this way is better than the "speed up" version I do on Fridays, etc. Have a good one!

Tools used in this video:























11 comments:

Christine said...

Thanks for the video, Chrissy! I really enjoyed it, looking forward to the rest in the series!

Shirley N said...

Thanks Chrissy, this is great! Love it that we can hear you and know the colors that you're using with each step. Can't wait to see the next one!

Joy said...

Chrissy, I love that you are sharing your talent like this, it is so nice to see it in slow mo...I love your work and cannot get enough, please keep your videos coming. Hugs!

Bendito Colibrí said...

Hola, como estás?????... lamentablemente a esta hora estoy en mi trabajo y nos bloquean la opción de ver videos y me muero por verlo....pero llegando a mi casa me instalo y bueno aunque no lo pueda ver debe estar genial.... me encantó el moustrito... esta HUUUUUUU!!!!!!... asustable y tierno jijijiij... pero como siempre las magnolias me cautivan más la forma en que las coloreas.... yo pinto con lápices acuarelables aún no logro encontrar acá ese tipo de plumones con que ustedes colorean sus stamp.... tengo un juego de 12 así que por ahora el color piel no me acompaña mucho, espero el otro mes comprarme un juego más extenso.... te dejo mucho besos y abrazos (XOXOXOXOXO).

Sassy Cheryl said...

I love these videos!!! So enjoyable to watch how you create the amazing color on your cards!!!

*Alison* said...

Chrissy.. I loved the video.. I like it better than the fast forwarded one. :) it's easier to follower, and to learn from.. :) thanks so much for sharing it with us.. I can't wait to see what you do next.. :) HUGS

Maria Therese said...

so great to see how you do color! Thanks!!

Bendito Colibrí said...

Gracias por el tiempo que te estás tomando para darnos estas grandes clases... te podría hacer una pregunta... me podría dar la marca de los lápices que usas para colorear, acá en chile no los he visto pero si tengo el dato de la marca quizás los pueda conseguir... cariños.

Janet said...

Thank you very very much for your step by step video's. Please keep them coming. I also appreciate you sharing the colors you use, paper, etc. Your work is awesome!!

Lisa said...

thanks so much, it was alot of help, I took notes

Irene Mendes said...

To me, it's one of the best tutorial I've ever seen! Many thanks for your tutorials, I really appreciate seeing them and review them again and again and never get tired ...