Wednesday

It's HERE, it's HERE!

Oozak.com just announced the Copic X-Press It Blending paper is "In Stock". I tried these out and they are fabo! The smoothest papers and blends very easily. It's now one of my stables to color my images. Go get it before they sell out! (Tip: spend $5.05 more and you get free shipping since they ship free with orders $50 or more.)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh Chrissy, you are quite the enabler...I'm blaming this purchase on you! ;)

Tracey Feeger said...

hahahaha we are so lucky that we got it here in Australia first. Now Xpress Graphics that makes it is now out of stock here in Australia. LOL.
mwah
Trace

A Consuming Passion said...

At last!!!!!!!! Australia is on the crafting map....... This paper for Copic users is the BEST we love it.......
I've just received my order.... phew... sounds as though I was just in time.