Tuesday

*What is a Smash Journal?

I received many emails about my journaling with my last post. Some were wondering what is a Smash journal? Right now, if you are part of the scrapbooking world, those Smash books are pretty hot. It's a lot like old school scrapbooking. You document..whatever you want. It doesn't have to follow measurements, be coordinated, or even pretty. It's a way for you to keep memories of, whatever! Trips, daily life, random thoughts, or collections of whatever you want to keep track off.

For me I use it as a daily journal, just anything that is happening RIGHT NOW. No planning, no measuring, no over the top pretty pages. Just daily life stuff I want to remember.

Here's my my Smash Stash:
Smash journal, pockets, tapes, date stamp, smash pen,
pads, all by K&Co.









Polaroid 300, Polaroid Zink printer, Canon camera.




Yesterday and Today's entry. See, no planning, just jotting,
doodling, and everyday memory keeping.

6 comments:

The Crafty Elf said...

What a great idea! This is so interesting because you never know what the next page is going to be about....I love it!!!! Super tools too!!!

Jennie Garcia said...

Awesome "Smashing"!!I love my smash too!! It IS like the junk drawer!! There is always space and I love the journaling pad!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Sharon said...

Love it Chelsea, where can one purchase those Smash journal's from? Otherwise I suppose one could use anything we find in our local stores, but yours looks so much prettier. hugs Sharon

May Britt said...

Yes it is a nice way to get things written down and nothing is right or wrong ... and nice to see how different we are ... have a nice day

Shazza said...

FAB!!!

Sweetncrafty Gal said...

oh my gosh! i so had to come by and tell you since i read your post earlier all ive done today is nag my hubby for one of these... i dont do scrapbooking much but this looks so cool and so want to play!! i cant wait to get one! xxx