I've been journaling, in SMASH BOOKS, by K&Co. To me it's quick and easier than scrapbooking. I still do scrapbooking, but sometimes when you're on the go, it's easier just to "smash" it down into a book.
In this journal entry, I wrote about mistakes I've made, and moving on. I used the new Saturated Canary digital stamp by Krista Smith. You can find it HERE. I ADORE Krista Smith's art, she is just the most amazing talented artist. I can't get over how she cranks these stamps out. I really want to color them all!
Here are the colors I used:
Hair: W9, W5
Skin: E13, E02, E00
Shirt/bow: YR16,Y35, YG09, warm grey 90%
Skirt: B16, B12, cool grey 70%
Shoes: C9, C5











6 comments:
Welcome back! Sometimes in life, you just need to take a step or two back and just breathe....
Your smash journal is cool, I keep saying I'm going to start one, but so far...nada!! Your coloring is amazing... love it and I will have to check out those stinkin' cute stamps!!!!!!! Keep the mojo going!!
Teri
Welcome back!
sorry for my bad english...
Oh yes, sometime life can be very hard - but be asured - there will always be some light!
Nice to see you doing some coloring again!
enjoy your week!
Welcome back, nice to see you have put this together it's a great start:) Sandra H
Great page! I love mistakes... as they are always great learning experience both good and bad.
Love Trish xx
Welcome back honey. I love this smash/journal book of yours. Think it is a really super idea. Can't wait to see what else you'll be coming up with, hugs Sharon x
So good to see you back crafting in blogland. Sorry to hear you have had some tough times and hope that the light at the end of the tunnel is now shining for you.
Gorgeous page and beautifully coloured image.
Hugs
Denise xx
Post a Comment