Monday

{heart} Gorjuss...!


Hi everyone. Sorry it's been awhile since my last post. We just got back from vacation not to long ago. Then I'm in the middle of switching jobs & doing some training.

But as you know, new Gorjuss stamps came out recently, and I just love anything Gorjuss. This card, I colored her up with Copics and Prismas for shading. Also I used Washi tape to decorate the card backing, and the photo corners. They ware way fun. Hope you like it!

Copics:
Hair: C2, C4, C6, C9, B63
Dress: R89, R39, R27, R22, R20
Skin: E13, E11, E02, E00, E000
Socks: T9, T7, W5, W1, W0
Cat: E57, E55, E53, E51

Photobucket

28 comments:

Kristie W. said...

This is GORGEOUS! Your coloring is just amazing! Love the swirl of bling too :)

Penni said...

Wow this is stunning. I love the colour combo and the swirl is so pretty.

Hugs
Penni
X

Sara H said...

Your card is beautiful! Love your colouring especially her cheeks,so cute!!

Sandra H said...

This is beautufil a gorgeous image so beautifully coloured.:) Sandra H

Unknown said...

I can see why you love these stamps absolutely Gorgeous!!!! You sure know how to bring it out those colors are fabulous!!!! Excellent job!!!!

Carissa said...

Beautiful card. Love the colour combo. Hugs, Carissa

AJ said...

Sublime! Thanks for putting up so much details on where you use your colours too - as a newbie to copics it's really handy for me to figure out what looks awesome together. xo

*Alison* said...

this is just beautiful.. we have missed you.. I hope when life gets less crazy you will do some more coloring tutorials.. you rock at them.. HUGS

Tracy said...

Stunning card.
I love your colouring.

Anita said...

It's gorgeous!!

Sharon said...

Oh wow Chrissy, this is an amazing card. Just love the bold colours and your colouring is too fab for words. hugs Sharon

Debbie said...

Hi Chrissy, hope you had a lovely time away.Your card is gorgeous, lovely colouring and great embellishments and papers.Have a lovely day.Love Debbie x

Mary Lou said...

Chrissy dear --I am speechless :) Beyond words--breathtakingly beautiful!!!
Have a wonderful day
Hugz

Debbie said...

Just STUNNING!!!

Hugs
Debbie

Larisa said...

wow! It is so nice and joyful! very beautiful card! The background papers are fantastic!! Love the style you colour the image! It is so gentle!

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, This results in a very creative cards, cute and nice,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Kelly Schelske said...

Beauitful!!

Leah l'Orange said...

this IS gorgeous! love her. and the black and white twine is YUMMY!

Nikki said...

She's adorable and the way you color her she fits in perfect with everthing on your stunning card
hugs Nikki

Peggie said...

Fabulous design and coloring. Love it.

Crea Astrid said...

What a lovely card is this and a nice stamp.

Hugs Astrid.

Annika said...

I only have one word: Beautiful!!! Your cards are so lovely! :))))

/Annika

Michelle said...

stunning card love all your work amazing work girl!!so much inspiration on your blog i can drool over it for hours!

Becky said...

wow...this is just stunning. Gorgeous layout and the papers matches her dress so perfect, fabulous coloring also.
Thank you for always taking the time to put a list of the copic colors you used, it is so helpful for newbies. :)

Jilly said...

Great mixture of black, white and pinky pink. I really impressed to watch your work. I just stumbled onto your beautiful blog, through "Other Peoples art work" blog. Your arrangement is perfect and looks beautiful.
girls backpacks

Sol said...

Fantastic Colouring!!!.. Shading is exeptional... Beautiful Colours put together too.. Great Card! :o)

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Chrissy,
I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
I have one question please:
what art of Paper do you take, to color with Copic?
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

♥Gry said...

WOW + OMG!!!!
<3 <3 <3

stunning work!

Hugs