Saturday

Would You expect THIS?

So you all know me by my simplistic card designs. But did you know that if I make creative projects or layouts, I really go crazy on the embellishments?? Here are some of my past projects that you never knew I did!

I made some felt flowers and button vase.


An Marie Antoinette project using only papers, and embellishments


A fun Vintage Book




My Wedding Day

Layout of my daughter Ruthie when she was 6 months

A vintage wall hanging

The "women" in my family. My sister is on the left, my mom is in the middle holding my daughter, and me on the right.


Thought it would be something fun to share about my "other" crafty activities that you didn't know about. ;)

Photobucket

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow all these projects are fabulous!!!! I especially love the Marie Antoinette!!!! Wow great job on these!!!!!

Sara H said...

Your projects are gorgeous! the album is so pretty and fun, and the button vase...Wow!!!

Tracy said...

Your projects are beautiful.
I love that photo of the women in your family, so special

May Britt said...

Wow, a lot of super nice things you have done ... love Women Rules album ...
amazing...

Hugs

Knerten said...

Wow, some fabulous projects you have made here, Chrissy ! Love the vintage book, would have loved looking through same..

Anne said...

fab stuff Chrissy, love the journal especially
Anne x

SandraR said...

Fabulous and gorgeous at the same time!
Lov'it!

Hugs, Sandra

LindaSS said...

This is just to sweet.. and I am so glad to see you back.. love your work.. :D

Marie-Anne said...

What a great projects.

Marie-Anne

Becky said...

WOW Girl, these are fabulous!!

Maryann Laursen said...

Awesome dear friend, just absolutely gorgeous projects all of them. I love, al your great creations here. WHy did you never show these before? They´re really fantastic hn.
Have a wonderful week-end.

Shirley N said...

TFS the other sides to your creative talent Chrissy. I love vintage and shabby chic too and your creations are beautiful!

Tindaloo said...

wow! awesome creations, and I love the embellishments on the book - stunning! :)

Doris P. said...

Woooonderful!
Hugs Doris

Sol said...

WOW... Fantastic Projects..... Love it!!!.. Love the Marie Antoniette..... :o)... WOW... :o)

Turkish Bend said...

Those all different types of cards fabulous. I like the papers, i have these also but you are obviously gorgeous. I impressed by that project.

akro mils bin