Happy Monday! Today I have a Happy Father's Day card to share. This will be for my husband this coming weekend. I used LOTV's Little Lorry Bear, and it was fun to color. I do have a harder time coloring animals as apposed to people. I used Copics to color, and Prisma pencils to shade. Thanks for stopping by!
Paper: Gina K Designs 120lbs Pure Luxury cardstock.
Papertrey Ink kraft cardstock
Basic Grey papers
Wild Orchid Crafts flowers
Stamps: LOTV's Little Lorry Bear
Copic:
paper car/box:YG99, YG97, YG95, YG93, G20, B93, B91
balloon: R27, R24, R22, R21, R20
bear: E44, E43, E42, E40, white gel pen
wheel: YR21, Y19, Y11










26 comments:
Uhooi,,
Waw, this card is a nice, sweet and creative,,
Uhooi.blogspot.com
Great card!
Beautiful colouring and such a sweet cutecard.
Luv CHRISSYxx
what a superb card !
greetigns, martina
x
Hi Chrissy,
Fabulous card and your colouring of the Ted is just great. I avoid animals as mine always look just flat. Have a wonderful day.
hugs
Marion
The card is absolutely sweet... I've always admired the way you create depth with your colouring...I'm sure your hubby's going to love the card :)
Absolutely Amazing and so Gorgeous!!..the image is fabulous...your coloring is Wonderful!
Hugs Janine
What a beautiful card is this. nice colouring.
Hugs Astrid.
Beautiful card!!
What a gorgeous card!
Marie-Anne
This is gorgeous! Your coloring always amazes me!
Oh, this is absolutely adorable, Chrissy ! Love the colours, and the small floral arrangements really makes this card so beautiful :-)
Such a sweet card! :)
Hi Chrissy, Lovely to see you back and to see your great creations.This is such a cute card.I just wanted to say that crafting is supposed to be fun and provides us with an escape and lots of enjoyment.Good on you to take the pressure off yourself and get back to what you love with no deadlines.Can I just ask, I emailed you a while ago now when you were away from blogging regarding the nestibilities and the gorjuss stamp I'd won - I never received them and wondered what had happened to them, my email address is bookwormjohns@yahoo.co.uk.Take care.Love Debbie Johns x
Aaah what a sweetie, Luv Sam x
This is fabulous Crissy!!
Gorgeous image beautifully done.......:)
Great father's day card Chrissy! Love your layout and your adorable image. Fabulous coloring!
Hi hun~~Great to see you having fun with your card making and more!! Your hubby is so very lucky to get such a sweet card~~Especially when made with so much LOVE!!!
Hugz
Gorgeous card Chrissy and beautifully coloured
Clairexx
HI Chrissy! Nice to see you back, yes life gets hectic sometimes and blogging isn't always top priority, but it's lovely to see your pretty creations again! You definately haven't lost your touch for colouring! Shelly x
Stunning card and so beautiful coloured!!
Anita
Wow this card is gorgeus and your coloring is perfekt!!
great card,love it
Wow Chrissy this is phenomenal, your colour work is exceptional andi love the embossed card base
love tasha xx
Your coloring is just perfect!
Post a Comment