Hi everyone! I go MIA a lot don't I? My computer is slowly dying on us. It won't let me render any videos or upload anything intensive. It would just make a clicking noise, and clonks out on me. My husband says that the hard drive is going bad. I think we're just waiting for it to die, before we buy a new hard drive. lol.
Today I made this
Saturate Canary "Just For You" card for their challenge. The theme is Fall, so I just went with fall-ish colors. The digi stamp is from the
Camping/ Sleepover Digital Stamp Sheet.
Hope you like it!
14 comments:
Chrissy this is fantastic - love how you have coloured the image, especially her hair. Beautiful card.
Denise xx
Wow, This is just beautiful! fabulous image and gorgeous colours:) Sandra H
Stunning work Chrissy so wonderfully coloured hugs Rebekah xx
How awesome, your coloring is spectacular!!!
WOW.
Your coloring is AMAZING.
The way you get the light thru is....wow
Hugs, Kaia
Stunning as always Chrissy!! Your colour work is amazing
Anne x
Wow, This is just beautiful!
Gorgeous card Chrissy, love the colouring of that image!! Hugs, Frea
Absolutely amazing coloring and love the leaf and twine combo! xx
this is gorgeous!! as always, amazing coloring!! you need to post more girl, i love looking at your creations!!
have a lovely weekend!! muah!
Fabulous coloring Chrissy, it's wonderful!
So Beautiful, your colouring is amazing as usual.
Big Hugs
Clare
x
Chrissy, this is just stunning!!! I love your coloring - and I haven't played with this image yet but now I have GOT to!!!
I hope you have backed up all your important info if your HD is acting like that, it won't be long now.I hate computer issues. Grrr!!!
Thanks for joining Saturated Canary Challenges this week! :D
Gorgeous card. Fantastic coloring - love how vivid the colors are.
Post a Comment