Monday

Warm Wishes *Sugar Nellie*

Hi everyone! Today I have a Christmas card I made using a Sugar Nellie "Angel Wishes" stamp. I've had this stamp for a while, and I thought it's about time I use it.

I added Stickles to her wings & wand.  It's a lot more sparkly in person. I used a white gel pen for the stars on her dress. And the background, I used chalk. Kraft cardstock is by Paptertrey Ink. White coloring paper is by Cardstock Couture "One Sheet Wonder". Here are the Copics I used:

Hair: Y28, YR24, Y21, E79
Skin: E13, E00, E04, E000
Dress: E42, E41, E43, E81, Y28, R59, R37, R35, R30

Photobucket

20 comments:

Hanneke said...

Wow, what a stylish card. That image is just adorable, love the way you colored her! Hugs, Hanneke

Unknown said...

Hi Chrissy, gorgeous stamp, lovely card! Hugs ,Frea

Linda . J said...

This is gorgeous Chrissy, that image is so cute. Love the colors you used.
Hugs Linda

SandraR said...

Gorgeous stamp and card, Chrissy!

Hugs, San

Distressed Miss said...

Wow!!! Stunning colouring as always Chrissie and such and elegant design.
Hugs
Clare
x

Sandra H said...

Hi, Wow this is stunning:) Sandra H

sandra said...

Amazing colouring!
Beautiful card!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous!! Love it Chrissy!

jojoscraps said...

This is just a beautiful card. I love how you've colored her dress folds and the glow around her is a perfect touch. Gorgeous!
Jo xx

Colien said...

Great colloring, super card!
grtz.Colien

Joy said...

Chrissy I never tire of seeing your creations and colouring, stunning and exceptionally beautiful..hugs

Gery said...

What a beauty and a cutie. The way you coloured the stamps is amazing.Just love it. Gery

Denise said...

This is sooo pretty. I love how you have coloured the image.
Denise xx

Shazza said...

so beautifully coloured, gorgeous card x

Dragonlady said...

Fantastic colouring, love the warm glow behind her.

hugs Ali x

Debbie said...

Really pretty card.Beautifully coloured stamp.So cute.Love Debbie x

Anne said...

Oh my goood! I loved the stamp as it was, but seeing your coloring makes me want it really bad! Looove it, so amazing and georgeus and deep.
Adorable card. :)

Mary Lou said...

I am speechless~~This is so Wondrous!!!!!! You so inspire me to try try try!!!
Smiles

Crea Astrid said...

Wowwww, what a lovely card. Nice coloring and the stamp is so sweet.

Hugs AStrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

cebelica said...

Gorgeous card!