This stamp set is by Claudia & Company. You can buy it at Die Cuts R Us's website. It was very popular with my daughter and husband, they loved it. My daughter said "He's a happy monster!" I think he is too. :)
If you want to win this stamp set, scroll down to the end of the post and enter my giveaway. I will pull a winner on Tuesday.
Stamp: Claudia & Company "Mr.Smiles"
Paper: Bo Bunny Winter Joy, Gina K Designs Pure Luxury cardstock
Copic:
BG11, BG23, BG32, BG34
YG0000, YG01, YG21, YG23
V01, V04, V05, V09
C1, 0
Prismacolor: Canary Yellow, Sandstone Brown, Cool Grey 90%, Black
Other: Prismacolor Pastels
Coloring Process Video:
"Make It Simple" Card #1:
Want to win this stamp set? Leave your name/addy below. I will draw a winner Tuesday!










24 comments:
Thanks so much for sharing your coloring technique!!
wow such an amazing colours combo and so beautifly coloured image.
Thanks for sharing your technique. He is ADORABLE :)
xx
wow! its so beautiful...such great blending of colors.thanx for sharing the technique.
what a great card, love the coloring of it, thanks for sharing and thanks for the chance to win xx
How cool a card - will look at the video when I get home from work. :-) Would love to win the stamp set - my son thinks monsters are so funny these days! :-)
Love your card. Fabulous job.
Gorgeous card Chrissy and an adorable stamp set! You are the Queen of not only colouring - but bow-tieing as well! Love it!!
Die Karte ist ein Traum. Bin ganz begeistert. Das selbst gemachte Hintergrundpapier gefällt mir zu dem Motiv supergut.
liebe Grüße Moni
Thank you Chrissy, loved the tutorial and the stamp is cute as anything. Debbiexx
Great Job!
Love these stamps.Your tutorial was fantastic and I'd love to home Mr Smiles!!
Clairexx
Thank you for the tutorial!
This is SUCH a cute card! I love it!
I loved both tutorials.. my 2 year old daughter watched it with me.. she kept saying.. "it's perfect mommy!!" lol :) she loved watching you color the monster :) Thanks for sharing with us.. HUGS
I'd love to have the little smily guy ! Reminds me of critters my dd drew when I was young!
It looks amazing!! What a cute card!! Thanks for sharing the technique :)
I love this! Thank you so much for posting your coloring technique. I have a question: What are you doing and using at 8:30 in the first video? Thanks!
Hi Chrissy!
Oh, this card is soooo cute! That little monster is the best, love how you colored it and with the cute paper behind it and the arrow and the 'smile', it's perfect! What a fun card! Thanks also for the chance to win this cutie!!
Hugs, Wendy
Your coloring is perfect!
Hugs!
Sandra!
What an adorable card and thank you so much for making the video to show your coloring.. awesome!
~ Pam
Your tutorial is just fantastic, thanks for sharing with cyber space (LOL).... jut love your colouring, and that little image is so adorable!
Rebecca Minor
buzzybeedesignsATyahooDOTcom
did u draw a winner for the stamp set? u mentioned Tuesday. just wondering?
Post a Comment