Wednesday

Did she or didn't she?

Blog Candy for today. You have 1 week to enter, good luck everyone!
 Yes she did! Well 90% anyway. YES I did complete my list from yesterday, with an exception of the last one. Couldn't do it because I'm actually getting sicker. So I took some medicine and went to bed. My head feels like a bowling ball this morning but I wanted to make a quick blog post to tell you all  how I did. lol

Just as a Thank You to my followers, and you all are the best. I love all the comments and encouragement. I will be back to coloring when I'm at full health. So I have this Magnolia Tilda to give out today. You have a week to play, and here are the rules. (ETA: I will be adding some coloring cardstocks and flowers to this blog candy!)
  1. Be a Follower to my blog. If you aren't, just click on the "Follow" button in my side bar.
  2. Only one entry per person.
That's it, have fun!


Photobucket

53 comments:

Rosa Forino said...

Thanks for a chance to win... saluti dall'italia

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Tanya said...

Thank you so much for the fantastic chance. :)

Lici4ka said...

Thanks for a chance to win!

sammi said...

Hope you fee; better, soon! Get plenty of rest!

Lorraine said...

wrap up with some cocoa huni it works for me and thankyou for the chance of winning this gorgeous stamp xx

Gram's Treasures said...

Hope you are feeling better soon....and good for you, getting all those things done...not cheating and saving the worst for last! Thank you again for the chance to win.
Joyce xx

Maris said...

thansk for the chance to win, i am your follower xx

AGohl said...

Know the feeling... I forced myself to drive 2 hrs to work and then had to go home to bed after only being there an hour!

Hope you feel better soon!!!!

Lyse said...

I hope you'll get well and be able to to all the things you have on your schedule. Thank you very much for a chance to win this lovely Tilda stamp, she's one of my fav.

Mimi said...

That's awesome that you were able to complete all those tasks! Hope you feel better soon! ;)

Unknown said...

O poor you!! Hope you feel your old self soon.
Hugs, Frea

Linda said...

Thank you very much for the chance to win this beautiful Tilda.
hugs Linda

Shazza said...

cute image. Hope you feel better soon x

Marianne said...

Thank you for this lovely chance. I do hope you feel better tomorrow!

Debbie said...

Get Well Soon, I'm already a follower, thank you for the chance to win this lovely Matilda stamp.Take Care.Debbie Johns x

Katy said...

Oh hun, sorry to hear you're feeling poorly, still, it is an excuse to stay in the warm and do some crafting!!! Thanks for the chance to win. Hugs. Katy. xxx

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Glad you finished your list! I didn't! LOL ;) Sad to hear you're not feeling well... hope you'll be on the mend soon! Thanks for the chance to win!
Hugs, Marit.

Ingrid said...

I'm so sorry to hear you're sick. Just take your time, get well and we will be waiting here for you :-)
Hugs Ingrid

Shirley N said...

You really need to rest or you'll get a relapse. Take care Chrissy!

Brigadier said...

Thank you for the chance to win.
I`m a Tilda Fan.
Hugs Brigadier

Lina said...

90% is great - I useally only get 40-50% done :-p. Hope you feel better soon, and thanks for tha chance to win.

Annelie said...

Well done with your list :)
& thanks for the chance to win,
I´m already a follower.
Get well soon!

angelique (anlou) said...

i'm sorry that you feel so sick
i hope you get on your feet real soon sweetie
and thank you for offering this candy while you feel so horrible
hugs angelique

Jacqui P said...

Oooh poor you !! you have been in the wars!!! thankyou for the chance to win such a sweet stamp!! hope you all feel better soon!
Hugs
Jacqui P

JACKIE said...

thanks for the chance to win the cute stamp...hope you feel better soon chick....hugs Jackie xx

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

Oi Chrissy!!!

Obrigada por participar desse maravilhoso doce!!!

Já coloquei na barra lateral do meu blog.

Edilza Teixeira
http://edilzateixeira.blogspot.com/
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil

Lena said...

Hope ypu feel better soon!
Thanks for the chance to win the sweet stamp.
Lena

Margreet said...

hope you're feeling better soon...thanks for the chance to win this sweet girl!
xxx Margreet

sandra said...

Hope you will be better soon!
Take care!(and lots of herbal tea)lol.
Hugs!
Sandra!

Julye said...

Just get your daughter well then you get the lurgy, feel better soon hun.

Kelly Latevola said...

Thank you so much for the chance to win! Hope you feel better soon :)

Unknown said...

piszę się

Denise said...

Well done for completing 90% of your list, especially when feeling unwell. Hope you feel much better soon and thanks for the chance to win some candy. Have been a follower for a few weeks now.

Hugs and Best Wishes
Denise xx

Michelle said...

Get well soon! Can't wait to see your next creation.

Aluap said...

Hope you feel better soon :) I'm already a follower. Thanks for this new chance.
Hugs!
Paula

Anne said...

I`m already a follower, and this I have to join, shes so adorable!

Hope you feel better soon!

Hugs, Anne.

Lelia Pierce said...

Woohoo! Congrats on 'almost' finishing that list! Thanks for the chance some more yummy candy! Hope you're feeling better today, doll!

XXX

Maryann Laursen said...

WOUW this little cutie is just soooo gorgeous. Thanks sooomuch for the chance to win her.
Hope you feel much better very soon hun.
Big hugds Maryann

Linda said...

Feel better, I hate head colds.....

Linda

Mary Lou said...

Thanks Crissy ~~Get better soon :)
Blessings

Sandra said...

What a sweetie!! Thank you for the candy!!

It's in my sidebar and my post:
http://recadoestadado.blogspot.com/2010/11/sorteios-de-novembro.html

hugs

Cristina said...

Thanks for your candy, so sweet!
Hugs, Cristina
http://destinationcolor.blogspot.com/2010/11/hasta-el-dia-30.html

Lisa said...

Get well soon!! :)

Shirley said...

Thanks for a chance to win! Hope you start feeling better soon!

Justme said...

I'm a follower so what else do I have to do, leave a comment? I'm new can you tell? LOL
Donna
blue5ft3 at aol dot com or blue5ft3 at newsguy dot com is preferred over gmail
Thanks

Marina and Nola said...

Get well soon!!!

Hugs, Marina

Ana said...

Hello!!

Thanks for a chance to win!

Kisses from Brazil :)

Denise Sebold Esteves said...

Hope you feel better soon!!

Hugs

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Great candy, tried to enter with Linkz wouldn't let me.

Sol said...

Thank you so much for the chance! I would love to join in!!! This Tilda is Gorgeous!!! :o)

Mariza Sales said...

AH ADOREI. JA SOU SEGUIDORA E ESTA NA LATERAL DO MEU BLOG ABRAÇOS MARIZA
http://scrapsmariza.blogspot.com/

Mariza Sales said...

Olá, gostaria de saber porque meu nome não esta na lista atual e na anterior. Sou seguidora e coloquei no meu blog o candy e o link. Quero participar tb. Faz tempo que coloquei. Veja lá
http://scrapsmariza.blogspot.com
Abraços
Mariza Sales