So with this new challenge blog, the challenges will run the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month. You get two whole weeks to finish the challenges! This week is a Color Challenge of PINK/YELLOW. Diana will give away a $25 gift certificate to one random winner, so participate and you might win!
Want a blog banner to show your support? Here ya go! If you add this blog banner to your bloggy, leave a comment and let me know. I will check out your blogs, and who knows, someone might win some coloring papers and even Magnolia stamps from me! :)











41 comments:
Hi Chrissy...gorgeous creation, luv! Your coloring is absolutely stunning!! Pat Frank
I love your card.. the colouring is just amazing... i wasn't sure how to copy your magnolia-licious banner so it is a blinkie but I have a non blinkie banner on my blog - http://lilodesigns.blogspot.com
I have entered the first entry for the challenge... Very exciting!!
Fantastic a new challenge blog for maggies, need the html for the banner because it doesnt blink on mine.
Chris x
Forgot to say your card is stunning love how you have done the background.
Chris x
This is GEORGEUS!
Hi Chrissy, great card. Will check the new blog out and put their banner up. Wonder if it will blink on my blog....
Greetz, Frea
Hi Chrissy...love to check in on you and see your Beautiful cards.
Congrats on being on the Magnolia-
Licious Challenge Blog Team...I am going to try and add banner to my
Blog I am not sure I know how all
I have added before is pitcures I
will try
Hugs Linda
Your card is totally STUNNING...gorgeous coloring of this sweet Tilda!
Congratulations on your new DT position!
WOW! Gorgeous.
Chrissy congrats to you on your new DT position....well deserved :) Your card is adorable love your coloring
I have the banner and link on my side bar
Hugs
She is stunning, Chrissy. Your coloring makes Tilda look shiny or glowing. Truly wonderful job! Looking forward to working with you here! hugs, Angela
Good Evening!
I´m Ingela from Sweden. I really love your beautiful cards, you are so clever in coloring the stamps. I´m very fond of the Magnolia stamps too so if I win some of them I would be very happy, what a christmas present And you can´t ever have to much coloring pappers. Good luck to me!
I have put the banner and the link on my blog (not as a blinkie, i need the html)
http//ninnisskapargladje.blogspot.com
Hugs Ingela
stunnign card, your colouring is amazing x
o this card is Amazing your colouring so perfect !!! the card is gorgeous !!
Cora xx
Oooh chrissy... this is awesome!!! I love that colouring you do... it's stunning! That dress looks like it's flowing in the wind!!!!
Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs, Marit.
Wonderful coloring and love the affect of the background. Terrific card Chrissy and congratulations on your DT position!
checked out the magnolia-licious challenge blog... and think i'll be joining in!!!! Yeah!!!
Thanks for the oportunity to win some goodies... I added the blinky to my sidebar!
Hugs, Marit.
You card is gorgeous, Chrissy and fabulous colouring (of course!)! The challenge blinkie is in my sidebar but it's not blinking and I don't know why :-(
Diane x
Gorgeous weather background Chrissy. Love the way you used this Tilda and her bright yellow dress. It really made her shiny in the darkness. Very pretty card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! this is such a beauty!
WOW!! Congrats.. I adore your creation.. and I have added the blinkie to my blog as well.. HUGS
Chrissy!
Your work is outstanding.
Beautiful storm background and Tilda is gorgeous in her colours to stand out from it. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL card!!
Hugs, Candy
gorgeous card Chrissy. I too have added the picture to my blog - need the html code for the blinkie to work - am so exicited to have another Magnolia challenge to play in!! ♥
Hi Chrissy!
congratulations being on the new challenge blog.
Your card is gorgeous. The way you have colored Tilda's dress makes it look like it is made of satin. Your coloring is amazingly beautiful. Love her shoes. Super background and that puddle she is standing in looks so real. excellent job.
Hugs Maz
Wow! The colors on this card are unreal... (And I mean that in a good way!)
So sweet and fab coloring on this image! I love the rain clouds behind her and sweet design! Congrats on the new team!
hugz,
Suzanne
This is so pretty. Your coloring is amazing! You set the bar high for the first challenge. LC
Very pretty card, Chrissy! Congrats on joining the new DT for Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog! Hugs, Cami
Stunning creation Chrissy! I'm drooling over your colouring and that background, oh my! So excited to be playing with you on the DT. Hugs, Maria
Congratulations on joining the new DT!! The new challenge blog is now in my sidebar.
Hugs, Hege
beautiful!!!..
but how do i add the banner?..i can't find any copy/paste?..tfas..loves ya
I'm so excited about the new challenge blog! I've already submitted my entry and attempted to add the blinky to my sidebar. It doesn't blink, but I have the banner up nonetheless! Can't wait for future challenges!
Such a gorgeous card, Chrissy! Your coloring is so beautiful & such a lovely design. Beautiful card!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥
O that's great. I looooove challenges! And I looooove Magnolia's ;-) So that's the best combination here! I put the blinkie on my sidebar but it's not the "moving blinkie" like you have, cause I don't know the code. But it's there with a link to the challengeblog. Thanks for the chance to win some yummie stuff :-) And congrats on your new dt place. Have fun!
Hugs Ingrid
Chrissy, your card is stunning. Your colouring is fabulous. You bring Tilda to life. Your background is totally fabby. Love the card.
Hugs.
Norma
VEry beautiful card! I like the colour combination! An your colouring style is stunning!
Your skills are beyond AMAZING!!!
This is stunning. perfect coloring.
Found your blog through my friend Chris's blog...Oh my word!!! I love, love, love your coloring...you're fabulous! Love this image and your coloring makes it come alive. Fantabulous card!
This colouring is gorgeous! you are one talented gal!!! tfsxx
hi
I FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR PROYECTS AND COLORING, THIS IS MY FIRST TIME HERE AND I BE HERE LIKE TWO HRS. I LOVE IT
WELL AND I GRAB THE BLINK TO MY BLOG BUT IS NOT BLINKING :{
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND FOR SHARING
HUGS
MARY
Post a Comment