Hi everyone. Ruthie is doing better, she was able to go back to preschool. Me and my hubby, not so good. He ended up with the flu, was wiped out for two days, then got an ear infection in both ears. Me, lost my voice. lol. Oh well, it could be worse. :)
See that picture. That's me. The worst procrastinator I know, or should I say the best at it. I put off everything and late for all. The only thing I was early for is my birth. My mom says I practically fell out of her womb, and she caught me just in time before I hit the floor. (whew)
Anywhoo, I devised a plan. I will list what I need to do tomorrow, tonight, and if I don't complete it, no more coloring and blogging for me! lol. I'm serious! And yet another apology to all my blog candies that hasn't gone out. BAD CHRISSY...
- Send out ALL blog candies
- Pay bills
- Wash dishes
- Do at least two loads of laundry
- Clean bathtub/get new shower curtains
- Make 1 coloring video










15 comments:
Good to hear Ruthie is doing better. Hope husband will get well soon to, and your voice returns.
I have to make lists to, to get anything done. Otherwise I seem to keep forgetting.
Glad to hear that Ruthie is better... and hope that both your husband and yourself will get well soon too!
LOL, that doesn't look like a too difficult list... good luck in getting them achieved! :))
Good luck with the list, Chrissy Glad to hear Ruthie is feeling better! Feel better, too.
Glad to hear your daughter is better! Now take care of hubby and yourself! :)
Glad the little munchkin is feeling better... hope you and hubby will feel better soon also!
Will have to do some lists of my own also LOL!!!
Hugs, Marit.
Hi Chrissie, glad your little girl's alright. You've been having a hard week by the sound of it and there's only so much you can do in a day. Tomorrow's another :)
Hugs, Frea
I'm happy to hhear that Ruthie is better, Chrissy - let's hope that you and hubby are feeling better soon too!
Diane x
Good luck Chrissy! What a great idea posting the 'to do' list to the world! Great way to be accountable!
right ...now I am off to tackle my huge list also!
Hugs Judy x
Hope you are all feeling better, wait until Ruthie goes to school, germ infested places she will come home with all sorts of bugs,it will build her up to be stronger as she grows up. LOL at that list, you must be a capricorn like me? they call me lastminuet dot com because even if I have months of notice its always done last minuet, now how many days till Christmas?
take care Chrissy and I hope to be sending you your first DT package this week :)
Karen x
Thrilled to hear that Ruthie is doing better, but sorry to hear about you and hubby! Get well soon!
I know quite a few people who should have their face framed in there. :)
Good to hear your daughter is better and hope you and DH join her soon!!!
When you get through your list can I give you mine.......please????
So glad the little angel is doing better...isn't that the way it always goes the kids are sick and then the parents...take care of yourself I am sure you will done what needs to be done :)
Hugs
I,m so glad Ruthie is ok and on the mend, sorry to hear you and hubby have been poorly too.
(hugs)
Trish (-:
Great news about Ruthie! LOL, I love your procrastination picture!
So glad Ruthie is feeling better. Hope you and hubby get better soon. Good luck tackling the list cause you know once you're done with that one, there'll be another waiting for you. Hugs, Maria
Post a Comment