Wednesday
Just FYI
I usually don't make an evening post but I wanted to chime in to let everyone know I'll be taking a break for a few days. My daughter is struck with very high temperatures, it may be serious. She's definitely going to the doctor tomorrow, if not the emergency room tonight. I will need to take a break until next week when she gets better. Have a good week all. I'll be back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









29 comments:
Oh Chrissy.. I will keep her and your family in my prayers.. please take care of your family.. don't worry about us.. we will be here when you get back.. HUGS
Oh dear Chrissy, I hope everything is going to be well with your daughter. Will have both of you in my thoughts...
Hope everything turns out ok.
I hope nothing is serious and your daughter will get well pretty soon.
Don't forget to pray, and God be with you and your loved ones.
Oi Chrissy !!!
Que Deus abençoe sua filha!!! Aqui estamos orando por ela!!!
Beijos
I'll be praying for a fast recovery!
Just want you to know she will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Sure hope everything is ok sending prayers your way for you and her
Hugs♥
CHRISSY! take care of that little miss, and i hope everything is okay! crossing my fingers that the fever breaks and it was just a fluke. keep us posted when you can though - i'll be worrying and i'm sure i'm not the only one! xo
Ohh, hope she feels better soon.. Not fun when ouer little ones get sick.. good luck to you both.. Will keep you in my thoughts and sending all the best..
I hope she gets better very soon, Chrissy!
Diane x
Hope whatever she's caught will pass soon. It's so worrying when our little ones get sick.
Oh.. Dann kann ich nur Gute besserung wünschen. Wenn die Kinder Krank sind leidet man ja doppelt mit.
Alles, alles Gute
Liebe Grüße Moni
Gosh, I hope she gets better soon. You take care of yourself too.
CHRISSYxx
Hope everything will be ok... keeping you and yours in my thoughts!
Hugs, Marit.
So sorry to hear, Chrissy. I'm sending my best wishes to your daughter, hope she will recover quickly !
Brgds
Turid
Oh dear Chrissy, I do hope she'll recover soon!! There seem to be some nasty bugs going around at the moment. You take the time for your daughter and don't mind us, our thoughts will be with you both!
HUgs, Frea
Heel veel moed en sterkte,spoedig herstel voor je dochter!
Veel liefs,Celia.
Hope your daughter gets well real soon
Will be praying Chrissy!
oh my hun
i hope your daughter is feeling soon beter, when you're up to it we will see you sweetie
take the time you need, blogland is not going away
hugs angelique
Hope your daughter gets well real soon!!
Debby
I hope everything works out and your daughter feels better soon.
Hope your daughter gets well soon.
Hugs
Tanya
So very sorry to hear about your daughter. Prayers going up that she'll be well.
Huggies ~
Sharron♥
Hope she's better soon Chrissy. Hugs Tracy x
Take care, Chrissy! I hope it's nothing too serious and your daughter gets better real soon. I'll say extra prayers for her tonight. Take care, big hugs, Angela
Hope your daughter will be better soon!!
Hugs,
Marianne
I do hope your daughter is ok Chrissy, love and hugs
Trish (-:
Post a Comment