Monday

Hello Hanglar

 This was the stamp used for my latest video tutorial. I want to thank everyone who followed along, it was a lot of fun to make!

Stamp: Hanglar
Paper: MME Colorful Christmas
Copic: 
skin: E11, E13, E02, E00, E000, Peach, Light Peach, Beige
hair: E57, Y28, Y26, Y21, Y000
dress/shoes: V06, V04, V05, V01, V000
pants/shirt: G07, YG25, YG23, YG21, YR09, YR04
grass: Olive Green, Marine Green, Sandbar Brown, Cool Grey 90%
clouds: Mediterranean Blue, Pebbles Inc. chalk
Shading: Cool Grey 90%, French Grey 70%
Photobucket

29 comments:

creacora said...

Wow Gorgeous colouring great card !!
greethings Cora

WencheP said...

Beautiful card, love your coloring :)

Knerten said...

I'm totally in awe of your colouring, Chrissy ! Although I'm not using copics (PM's for me..), I will def check out your tutorials and see if I can pick up an idea or two there :-)
This card is beautiful, thanks for sharing !
Brgds

Mimi said...

Beautiful! Loved watching your videos... thanks for sharing the final product! ;)

Kathy Czygan said...

Your coloring is beautiful! I love this!

Unknown said...

Hi Chrissy, yes I watched thah video! Love the way the colourig of the clouds turned you now you see the image on a card. Lovely work!!
Greetz, Frea

me said...

I cannot believe how you have make the background yourself. Lovely

Susy said...

Thank YOU! Beautiful coloring ang beautiful card!
Hugs Susy from Sweden

Andrea said...

what a gorgeous card
hugs andrea

Alberto said...

OMG!
i have colored this stamp with the same colors and it's on my blog!!!
Naturally your coloration is better!!!
Love so much this card!!!

Hugs, Albert

Bendito Colibrí said...

Hoooo!!!!!.... pero si es la nena del video, te quedó preciosa la tarjeta, cariños y que tengas una linda semana.

Debby said...

She is lovely. Beautiful coloring. Tried to do it your way, but I have to try it many times more! But thanks for the movies.
Greetings Debby

Durvina said...

O wauw ther is the card, with the image you have colored, i love to see you colouring, and the result is fabulous!

hugs, Durvina
Holland!

Mummylade said...

it was great to watch and the result is stunning!

Loz said...

cute card! ♥

Marian said...

Heel mooi en heldere kleuren
Groet,Marian

Anne said...

This is so amazing, I have no words!

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card! I love the purple dress.

Jennifer

Maria said...

Another Show Stopper! Gorgeous colouring and shading Chrissy. Love the beautiful layout with those yummy papers. Hugs, Maria

Shirley N said...

Thanks for posting your card Chrissy! I loved your videos and learned a lot, thank you so much!

Tanya said...

Your card is darling, thanks so much for the videos, hope to see more. :)

Shirl said...

It has been fun following all your videos! Thank you so much for taking the time to share it with us :))

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

This card turned out so gorgeous! Loved your video tutorials! Thanks for them!!! And for the inspiration!
Hugs, Marit.

amanda stokes said...

Absolutely stunning card!Your colouring is amazing and love the simple design :)
hugs amanda xx

Debbie said...

This is sooooooooooo sweet.. I awwwed as soon as I saw it..your coloring as always is perfectly done

Luvcrafts said...

Thank you so much for the videos I learned so much, please keep them coming!!! You are a very talented artist - just perfect!

Joanna Ma said...

Thanks you so much, I loved watching the tutorial, and have already started to purchase things to try give it a go. I absolutely love your coloring techniques!!

Mary Duffek said...

Beautiful!!!

Debbi said...

Gorgeous! Your card is absolutely perfect.
*smiles*
debbi