Hi everyone. Before I start I want to let you know that I will also be joining Sugar Nellie as a DT member. This company is so unique and innovative. Their vast array of different stamps being offered really sets them apart. I'm delighted to join Karen and the House of Sugar. :) .
This is Sugar Nellie's new line coming out soon, called Simply Adorable. Aren't they?!? Wow, amazing images, I can't wait to see the release! And yup, my followers will be able to win this set when they are released. So stay tuned! I'll be back tonight with some Sugar Nellie creations. ;)










22 comments:
Congratulations Chrissy!
I can't wait to see what you do with these adorable stamps, they are too cute!!!
hugs
Risa:)
Fabulous news Chrissy!
Sugar Nellie do make the sweetest stamps around!
Looking forward to seeing you on the DT.
Love Elaine xx
Congrats Chrissy!!...I check your blog daily and can't wait to see your cards on Sugar Nellie as well...You have so much talent!!...And your pic is so pretty:):)
hugs, Krista
saturatedcanary.com
Hi Chrissy, that't wonderful; congrats!! I already had a pic of these new lovely stamps on my blog. Can't wait for their release....
Greetz, Frea
They are fabulous! I can´t wait to have got them! I love them!
Congratulations!
Congratulations on your new creative journey! I'll be watching to see what gorgeousness you come up with! ;)
Hugs, Marit.
congrats sweetie on your new DT
i can't wait to see what you create
hugs angelique
Congratulations Chrissy!
Congratulations Chrissy. Can't wait to see what you create.
Hugs Tracy x
Congrats Chrissy! They're lucky to have you. Can't wait to see your creations!
Great to have you on board Chrissy. Looking forward to working with you!
Hugs Judy x
Congrats sweetie!!
Oi Chrissy!!!
Que selos lindos, adorei rtealamente são ADORABLE, maravilhosas e poderosas.
Beijos e Boa Sorte
Congratulations,Those Sweeties are so lucky to have you as part of their team. Can't wait to see those scrummy new stamps. Have a great weekend,Julie.x
Congrats on your DT position! I love Sugar Nellies and finally got up the nerve to order a few and have them sent across the ocean.
Jennifer
Congrats!!! They are so lucky to have you on their DT! YOU ROCK!! HUGS
Congratulations. These images are gorgeous. Can't wait to see some creations with them!
Congratulations, can't say I'm not a teeny bit jealous as you are now a dt member for my 2 fav stamp companies( lotv and sugar nellie), my idea of heaven, so if you ever want to swap places or take some time off I'll happily be your stand in. can't wait to see what you do with their fab stamps.
Thats awesome Chrissy!!! Congrats!!
Tracy
Soooo super Cute! Looking forward to see theese stamps! :) Congratulations! :)
Congratulations! You are going to be one busy lady! Linda C
Indeed, they are absolutely adorable, Chrissy ! Can't wait to see your projects using these cuties :-)
Post a Comment