Friday

Friday Freebie

 Hi gang. I don't have anything crafty to show just yet. I need to focus on catching up with my DT requirements before making any side creations. This won't happen til this coming Tuesday. So in the mean time I will post some blog candies for all my great followers, you guys rock!

What I have today is Tilda Twins, aren't they cute? Just follow the simple rules, and I'll pull a winner Monday, thanks everyone!
  1. Be a Follower to my blog. If you are not, just click on the "Follow" button on my sidebar.
  2. One entry per person.


Photobucket

47 comments:

Linda said...

thank you for the chance to win this cute stamp
hugs linda

Maris said...

great thanks for the chance to win xx

Christine said...

Oh the twins are so cute! Thanks for the chance to win, good luck getting all caught up!

Mimi said...

thanks for a yummy treat! cant wait to see what you've been creating!

Renkata said...

This is so kind and sweet from you dear.

Miria said...

What a lovely image! Thank you for the chance! Hugs. Miria

Alhana said...

What a cute stamp, thanks for the chance :)

Shirley N said...

How sweet of you, thanks for the chance! Hope you're feeling better!

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Hi Crissy! Thanks for the chance to win this awesome stamp!
Hugs, Marit.

kelly said...

Thanks for the chance to win these super cute girls,fingers are crossed!!

hellerlittle said...

Hope so much to win them...cause I got a lot of TwinBirthdays *lol
Thanks for the chance !!!!
CU hellerlittle

Judi said...

These are so GORGEOUS, thanks for giving us a chance to win them.

Hugs

Judi xxx

mariska said...

Thank you for the chance to win this cute stamp!!

Hugs Mariska

Maryann Laursen said...

Thanks sooo very much for the chance to win this little cutie. She´s just sooo adorable.

Denise Sebold Esteves said...

Thanks for the chance!!
... So cute ...

Hugs

Sol said...

Lovely Candy! Hope that you are feeling better. Also little Ruthie! No fun to be sick! Wish you better soon! :)

Fae said...

What a lovely stamp. Hope you get well soon.
Loce Fae x

Gram's Treasures said...

Thanks again, for the chance to win....and I do hope you're well on the way to recovery.
Joyce xx

Gabbi said...

thank you for the chance to win, this stamp is adorable.
Gabbi

JLJ Designs said...

Thanks for a chance at the great candy!

Jennifer

Marian said...

Natuurlijk waag ik een kansje op de mooie candy
Fijn weekend
Groetjes,Marian

Tanya said...

Thank you so much for the chance.

Lelia Pierce said...

Can't wait for more of your craftiness! And we rock? No, no, no! You rock, Chrissy!

XXX

sandra said...

Thank you for the chance!
YOU ROCK!!!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Paula said...

Hey,
thankts for the chance to win such a great price :)

scrappingdragon said...

aww they are so cute!!

Justme said...

Okay I became a follower do I need to leave a commment too? I get so confused! I use
blue5ft3 at aol dot com I don't like my gmail
or blue5ft3 at newsguy dot com

Crystal said...

Super cute image, thanks for the change to win :)

angelique (anlou) said...

thank you for your generous offer sweetie
thanks for the chance to win
the stamp is gorgeous hun
hugs angelique

scrapperdiane said...

Wonderful job on your colors

Annette said...

This stamp is soooo cute. Thanks for the chance to win it. Great creations, thanks for the inspiration. Netty

Jan Garber said...

The stamps are great but my thoughts are with you and your family. Sorry to hear you are having to deal with things during these holidays! I will be checking in often. A new Cyber-friend, Jan

Cristina said...

The stamps is so cute! Krissy, I hope everything is ok with your family! Hugs
Cristina
http://destinationcolor.blogspot.com/2010/11/hasta-el-dia-30.html

Aluap said...

Ohhh, so cute these twins!!! Thank you for you generous :)
Hugs!
Paula

scrappinpeg said...

Thanks for a chance to win...... This is a cutie...
hugs.
Peggy

Sol said...

Oh! Theese Twin girs are amazing! I would love to join in!! :)

Sol said...

Thinking of you and your family! Hope that you are okay! Big Hug! :|

Mariza Sales said...

AH QUE BOM, AMO MAGNOLIAS. JA SOU SEGUIDORA E COLOQUEI ESSA FOFA NA LATERAL DO NEU BLOG COM O LINK PARA O SEU BLOG. ABRAÇOS E PARABENS PELO BLOG. DESEJO MELHORAS DE SAUDE. MARIZA

Mariza Sales said...

olá, porque meu nome não esta na listinha? Sou seguidora e o candy esta na barra lateral do emu blog
http://scrapsmariza.blogspot.com
abraços, Mariza Sales

MIRELA Scrap Life said...

I LOVED THAT AWAY, YOUR BLOG, Tudinha ... MTO, MTO INTERESTING course I WANT TO JOIN ....
FOLLOWER TURN BESIDES, I'M SPREADING THE BLOG AND TOSS TO ALL MY FRIENDS ..... ORKUT

MIREL PERINI
mire_peri@hotmail.com
Águas de Lindóia / SP - Brasil

ORKUT LINK:
# http://www.orkut.com.br/Main Profile? uid = 17883478329986446722 & rl = t

BJUSSSSSSS AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL

may-chu said...

I've been here every other day since your announcement... I'm really worried for you. hope everything is alright. pls let us know....

Lyse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lyse said...

Hi, What's up ? It's a long time since your last message announcing a "family emergency", already 5 weeks without any more news. I hope everything is alright and you'll be back very soon.

I wish you and your family a very happy new year.

Lyse
http://www.blogger.com/home

jannie said...

what a beautiful twins. so that I may receive digital. Thank you already jannie

Michi said...

Thanks for your Candy, what a nice twins.

Hugs
Michi

Unknown said...

thank you for the chance to win
from a silent till now reader...
:)

Unknown said...

Hi Chrissy, its very quiet from your site since a long long time now and I am also very worried about you and your family. Maybe its possible to write a short message to let us all know that you are allright??
Hugs Ageeth x