![]() |
| Pic I took tonight of her sleeping, which she has been doing a majority of the time for the last few days. |
THANK YOU everyone for your prayers and encouragement. I'm a real softie when it comes to my 4 year old... (you should have heard me balled last Friday when she wanted to spend the night at her friend's house down the street.). Yep...mamma fell to pieces, crying. lol
The doctors hope she will be out of the woods by Monday/Tuesday, if not then they want to run some tests on her, etc. I'll be back next week. :)










45 comments:
Thanks for keeping up dated, hope she gets better really soon! I'll be praying for her, hugs!
So glad to hear she is doing better. Hope she is up and running around soon. I'm keeping her in my prayers.
Aw, what a cutie! I hope she is feeling better really soon... it's so hard when they're sick :(
Oh, Chrissy! I am sure it is so stressful. We hope she'll be up and running soon!
BTW- she is adorable!!!
Hugs & prayers,
Michaela
Chrissy, I'm so glad to hear that she is doing better Now. Hope she it will be next to no time before she is up and running around. She is beautiful. She looks so restful in your picture.
Hugs.
Norma
What a cutie, even not well. Glad she is on the road to being better - don't they look so angelic when they are asleep!
Awww...she is such an angel Chrissy. I can almost feel how hard you feel with her high fever. Good thing that she was seen by the dr. Hope she gets well soon and I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed foe you :o)
Hugs,
Cabio
Heel veel sterkte met haar. Hopenlijk gaan de medicijnen aanslaan. Het is zo erg als je kind ziek is. Groetjes Marjo
Chrissy, I hope Ruthie gets to feeling better soon. When I worked at schools kids got 5th disease routinely. Did she get a rash on her face? That's an indication of
5th disease. We miss you at M-lCB. Take care...hugs. Linda C
I am so sorry to her about your little baby. I pray that she will get better fast. Hugs :)
Hi Chrissy!
I'm so happy to hear that your precious little angel is doing a little bit better! She's a georgeous girl, just like her mum :)
I know how you feel - I'm still getting anxious when my kids are sick, especially when they run a fever, even though they're 12 and 9 years old! I guess it's the mother instinct :)
Take care! Love & hugs, Lena K
Dear Chrissy,
I am praying for Ruthie.
I am sorry she is so ill.
She is a beautiful little girl and I know how much you love her.
I am happy to know the doctor has seen her - he will get her better now.
Miss you at M-LCB ~
Hugs, Candy
what a sweetheart she is. There's nothing more terrifying than unexplained temperatures in children. I hope the medicine's work.
♥
Thinking of you and your wee cutie pie Chrissy. I'm glad you got to see your doctor and that Ruthie is receiving treatment. Let's hope it does the trick and she will soon be back to her bouncing self again.
Hugs for you.
Edna x
Just hug and spoil her now; that's what I did when my child was ill". Then you both feel better! I'll be thinking of you both!
Hugs,
Marianne
Good to hear you got her to the doc, It's terrible when the kids are not feeling well, my 1,5yr old has had ear and throat infection for a week now and it's not nice to see them down with fever. Hope you have a nice and peaceful weekend :)
Aaaw what a cutie she is, lying on that couch sleeping. So good to hear she's doing better. As a mom to a four year old myself, I can't help worrying about Ruthie even though I don't know her. Hope she's completely out of the woods come monday.
Oh she is a sweetie! Hope she will be back to her normal self real soon! Keep us posted! hugs, Angela
What an adorable little girl Chrissy! I will continue to be praying for you!
She is such a pretty baby! Sorry she is not feeling well. My son had 5th's Desease when he was 10. He got a full body, photo sensitive rash. They put him on steroids and they caused him to get type 1 diabetes. Avoid steroids for kids if at all possible!!!!
Hope she feels better soon!
Hugs,
True :D
Oh what a cutie pie! I hate is when the little ones are sick! I'd rather be sick myself! ;) Hope she gets better soon and will be buggin mommy again!
Hugs, Marit.
Oh what a cutie! Hope she's feeling better soon.
Oh Chrissy, this little princessa is too, tooooooooooo cute!!! I'm so sorry she's been sick. Don't worry about anything else but getting that little darling healthy. Sending big hugs for both of you!!! Pat Frank
Poor little thing, I hope she feels better very soon. Nothing can break a mommy's heart more than seeing your baby sick and not being able to make it go away. Take care of you too. Hugs, Shelby
Hope she is up and running around soon...She is too adorable:)...High fevers always scare me the most...Glad she was seen by the doctor!
Hugs to Ruthie:)
Krista
SO glad you got in to see the doc, Chrissy! Your baby girl is precious and I know how scary that kind of fever can be! I hope she feels better VERY soon! Keep us posted when you have a free moment!
XXX
She is adorable. My son had 5th disease a little while ago, and while it was scary in the beginning, it was better after we went to the doctors. I understand completely about balling for your kids, when he was sick I took off work to be at home with him even though we have a sitter who would have taken good care of him, I wanted to be there to take care of him myself.
My prayers go out to your little Ruthie...they can scare you when
they are sick and run a high fever.
Hugs Linda
So happy to read that Ruthie is on the mend Chrissy. She is adorable and I'm sure will be running around and having fun real soon. Keep us posted on her progress and you get some rest too while she's sleeping. Big Hugs, Maria
ohhh dear. How sweet is she .
I hope she will be better soon.
Thanx for letting us know Chrissy,She is adorable and i can quite understand you crying, it must have been a awful time for you, i do hope she gets better real quick and is running around full of beans very soon.
(hugs)
Trish (-:
Sending hugs and prayers your way Chrissy! Hope you cutie pie is all well soon!
Hi Chrissie,
my girl has the same age as yours, I can understand you're worried. It's heartbreaking when they're sick. So glad to hear she's doing better, resting and good medicine are the best cure.
I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed for you and your little one.
Hugs,
Lins x
I rermember when my daughter got 5th disease, she convulsed due to the high fever. She recovered fully too.
Hugs to you and your sweetie!
Tanya
awww poor lil girl :( shes super cute though I love the pic she looks so peaceful like a lil angel :). Hope she feels better soon best wishes!
I hope she's feeling better soon! I hated when my baby was sick, it made me a nervous wreck! Sleep is probably the best thing for her!
hugs,
Shell
I think every parent knows what your going through, Get well Ruthie lots of kisses and cuddles
I can just imagine what you're going through, it hurts so much to see your child sick. We are all praying for her quick recovery. She is adorable! Take care too Chrissy! Hugs
Your daughter is a real sweetie Chrissy, glad to hear she's on the mend. I hope she makes a speedy recovery.
Although I only found you blog a short while ago you have already been a massive inspiration to me. If you want to pop over to my blog there is a little something there for you.
Hugs
Clare
x
Beautiful picture. Here wishing your daughter a speedy recovery. It is heartbreaking when our children are ill, as we feel so helpless, but i am sure she will be up and running around the place in no time! Sending warm wishes, hugs and kisses
Love julie
Beautiful picture. Here wishing your daughter a speedy recovery. It is heartbreaking when our children are ill, as we feel so helpless, but i am sure she will be up and running around the place in no time! Sending warm wishes, hugs and kisses
Love julie
, gracias a dios tu bebé ya está mejor.... desaparesco unos días de los blog y me encuentro con esto... los hijos son siempre lo primero.... y sobretodo si no se encuentran bien, el mio ya tiene 12 años pero igual pase momentos tensos en su edad inicial, te dejo muchos cariños y harta fuerza que aunque como mamá siempre la tenenos, pero desde acá te mando un poquito más con muchas buenas energía... cariños.
Aw, poor baby! She is precious, and I'm sorry she isn't feeling well. I'll remember her in my prayers tonight, Chrissy. I wish her a speedy recovery.
Btw, I just wanted to check and make sure you got my email back at the beginning of the month. I know you've had a ton on your plate, so I'm not worried about it, I just wanted to make sure you got it. :o)
What a little cutie glad she is doing better.
Your daughter is such a cutie! I hope she is feeling a bit better now.
Post a Comment