Friday

Happy V Day & A Giveaway! (closed)

Happy Friday! I made this card for my hubby. Isn't she a cute froggy? I think she found her prince :). I colored her with Copics. Shading and clouds are done with Prismacolor pencils. Have a great Valentine's Day weekend!

STAMPS: Whipper Snapper
PAPERS: Basic Grey Sugar Rush
COPICS:
frog: G29, G24, YG21, YR21, Y11, 0
hearts/lips: R27, R24, R22, R20, Y08
PRISMACOLOR:
shading: warm 90%, warm 70%, golden ochre
cloud: mediterranean blue
grass: olive green, marine green, green ochre, apple green,

Okay, now on to my giveaway. I'm planning on doing this about once a month. Just my duplicates and stuff that I rather giveway to a good home than sell. Everyone likes freebies right? :)


Here's what you need to do to enter my giveway:

1. Be a follower on my blog
2. Enter your comments here on this post.
3. That's it. This blog candy ends Feb.28. I will announce the winner on March 1.

Good Luck!

Photobucket

27 comments:

twinkles11 said...

hi! love the froggy! what a cute card. eva

Nathalie said...

Super Cute!!! I love the contrasting red scallop frame! Oh, and your giveaway is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BabyBokChoy said...

This is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I just dropped by your blog to tell you how FABULOUS you do with your coloring and I guess I stopped by at the right time! WOW! I just want to say that your cards are amazing and if you're interested my Digi stamp site is doing a DT call and we'd love to have you :) Thanks!

Janine Rachau said...

Your coloring is very inspiring....wow! Yes, she is an adorable frog, and the clouds are an awesome background. Happy to be a follower, too!

Candace H said...

What an adorable card, Chrissy! Your coloring is amazing... Happy ♥ Day!

Anonymous said...

Love the detail on your coloring!
You have a great blog.
Thanks for the chance to win something.
Blessings,
Emily

Patricia said...

What a beautiful card! You have such talent!
Thanks for the opportunity at your giveaway!
Patricia

Anonymous said...

I'm following you! LOVE this card..you are very talented at the stamping/coloring!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

ohhhhhhhh Chrissy, the card is amazing... I love the coloring. I need some of those copics, think I'll be putting them on my birthday list this year. Awesome giveaway too, you rock!

Michele said...

Aww that is a cute card. Froggies are my fav.

ahiltz said...

I love looking at your creations! You are so creative! What a sweet giveaway you are doing...very cool stuff! Thanks for doing that! :)

just jennifer said...

that is the most adorable frog! I don't have the patience :) I signed up as a follower!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Thank you for the chance to win. This frog card is too stinkin' cute! :)

Merrilee said...

I love your cards Chrissy!

Tonya said...

Chrissy, your work is wonderful!

Saxon and Jaedyn said...

Love the froggy card and thanks for the chance to win!!!

Gena Porter - aka GDP2001 said...

Just came across your site through the Stampingbella blog hop.
Your work is great.

Michelle said...

love the card!!!glad you found your prince ;)
thanks for the chance to win some awesome goodies your too sweet ;)

Tabitha said...

Oh, my Goodness the frog is precious!

Anonymous said...

That frog is just too cute! I love your work :) I wish I had one tenth of your talent!

Jess S said...

was directed over here after seeing your card on Two Peas, lovely cards!

rxmom said...

I am a newbie to copics and I must admit I am addicted to your blog ! I hope one day to color with my copics like you! The frogs are adorable!

Little T said...

Thanks for the blog candy! I love your cards. I just wish I had your talent to color them so well.

Leah l'Orange said...

Wow, Chrissy! some seriously fab stuff here, and your froggy card is SO cute!

stop by and leave a comment and follow me, too, if you like (since you'll be stuck with me for a while anyway!), as i'm giving some random surprise candy away today! :)

Mama mia said...

I love this card..it is SOOO cute!! I'd also love the blog candy...I'm new at doing cards and I'm loving the stuff you have and the inspiration.. :)

Cindy Groh said...

Fabulous Giveaway. Thanks for the cahnce to win:)