Yay, it's Saturday, I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. It's still snowing here so we're homebound today. I made this very special card for a special announcement. I was invited to join the Amazing and talented
team of Sassy Cheryl designs. I'm super excited because Cheryl's images are just my style. I love whimsical fun themes to color. This is Sassy Cheryl stamp so I thought it was fitting that I use her for the special occasion! Don't forget to visit
Sassy Cheryl's Challenge blog this Tuesday, March 2, for our very first challenge! I'll see you there!
STAMP: Sassy Cheryl, Hero Arts sentiment
PAPER: DCWV
COPIC:
skin: E11, E00, E000
hair: E29, E25, E31
shirt: G85, G82, G40, G20, YG01, Y04
pants: R85, R83, R81
shoes: E33, YR24, Y38, Y35
PRISMACOLOR:
shading: french grey 70%
OTHER: Spellbinders Nesties, Pebbles Inc. Chalk
14 comments:
One of my favorite images of all times. I love your choice and the coloring is amazing. Great to have you on board!
adorable! perfect for the announcement! your coloring is fabulous!!
Wonderful card Chrissy. Look forward to working with you.
Tracy
This is adorable.. Can't wait to digi with you.. Congratulations.
Love your work and this card is beautiful!!!
This just made me smile!
Your cards are gorgeous and your coloring is stunning!
Hugs,
LIM
Hi Chrissy!! Sorry about that snow you guys got... I say 'hurry up Spring".
Your card is adorable! I'm so glad we'll have the chance to work together on SC's team and get to know each other! We'll have a great time! Stay warm! Hugs, Peggy
Hi Chrissy, very beautiful card and lovely colour combination!
I'm looking forward to working with you!
Hugs, Alina
Hey Chrissy, love this cutie!! Your work is amazing ... love to be in the team with you!
Hugs,
Christa
Super cute!! Love the sentiment.. Great to be on the team..
Very nice card! Love the bow.
Your coloring Rocks!! Love this signature girl!! Adorable!!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Oh my gosh, your coloring is fabulous and the card is adorable--love it!
Post a Comment