Friday

New Pollycraft LilyBean

I just discovered a digi stamp, Lilybean by Pollycraft, out of the UK. Isn't she adorable?? I fell in love and bought the entire Lilybean release. I made this card for my sister's upcoming birthday this month. Also I'm entering this card into the Pollycraft Challenge #33, and also to Copic Creations Challenge #21. I used Copics to color this stamp, and Prismacolor for the shading and sky. Her wings are done with Martha Stewart's glitter. Paper is Basic Grey Origins (again!) :). TFL!
Photobucket

15 comments:

Nathalie said...

LOVE the glitter on the wings and the coloring is just out of this world!!!!!!

Sue said...

Stunning, wow really love the way you have done the sky,your colouring is amazing.....brilliant

thanks for joinuing us at pollycraft

sue
xx

Julie said...

wow that is gorgeous!!!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

I have been wondering where you were! How are you doing? Love the new site and cute cards.

Debbie said...

Absolutely Gorgeous..your sister will love it

BabyBokChoy said...

amazing, AMAZING, always

twinkles11 said...

stunning as usual... i stalk here all the time for inspiration

ruth said...

Super cute card!

Emma said...

Wow stunning card, such gorgeous colours and I love how you have done the background.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Diana D said...

very cute!!

just jennifer said...

amazing!

Heather said...

Gorgeous! You do wonderful work with the Copics! I am amazed. What a gift your cards must be to receive.

Risa said...

OMG.....what a beautiful card and stunning image Jen! Your coloring is off the charts gorgeous and your eye for details rocks!
hugs
Risa:)

Michele Roos said...

Stunning card Chrissy. WOW your colouring of the image is just beautiful. Hugs Michele x

mycardz said...

Wow! What an adorable image and you've colored her soooo well! Awesome job on the feather blending. Thanks for joining ut at the Copic Creations blog. hugz, Mary