I made this card for my nephew. I used Copics to color him and shading/clouds were done with Prismacolor Pencils.
STAMPS: Stamping Bella
PAPER: Die Cuts With a View
COPICS:
boy: YG99, YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91, BG99, BG96, BG93, W5,W2, W1, 0
staff:E39, E33, E31, E57, E55
hair: E77, E74, E71
PRISMACOLOR:
shading: French Grey 70%, Yellow Ochre
grass:Marine Green, Olive Green, Green Ochre, Apple Green, Chocolate
How about a prize? STAMPING BELLA have decided to hide a prize somewhere along the hop! One pre-selected blogger will draw a random winner from the comments on her post, and the winner will receive a $25 Gift Voucher to Stamping Bella!!! The fun part is...they're not telling you who it is! So as you hop, make sure you leave comments on every post so you have a chance to win!! They will announce the winner on Friday in the Splitcoast forum.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Now it's time to hop on over to JANE










40 comments:
so cute! I just bought this image but have not make him inky yet... I love it.
Great Coloring! I know your nephew will love his card. Keep creating - excellent job!
Fabulous colouring on this sweet little guy!
He is amazing! I love the cloud background you gave him!!
The clouds look great and I love your coloring! Cute card!
Very cute!
Beautiful coloring!
This is AMAZING!
Great card! Your coloring is fantastic!! Happy Valentine's Day!
Great card. The colouring is fantastic!!
What a sweet card - your colouring is stunning!!
Such a darling card!
Adorable!
very cute.
That is one of my favorite images! LOVE HIM!
You did a great job coloring him!
Adorable!! I LOVE the clouds!! Great coloring!
Fantastic card. I love the way you did the clouds and your coloring is outstanding.
So cute!! I love your colouring and those clouds are fabulous!!
O M G he is soooooooo cute!!!!
So cute! Nice to see a not red card!!
This is adora-stinkin-bul, I tell ya! Love it!
He is adorable and your coloring is just perfect. LOVE IT!
Too cute!!!!!
Your coloring is gorgeous! And those clouds...great job!
FABULOUS card!!! LOVE your coloring and those AMAZING clouds!!!
What a darling stamp and simply adorable card!
Terri
OMG-how cute is this little dragon. Thanks for sharing your color combo, your coloring is amazing.
So cute, love how you colored the image.
OH-SO-CUTE!! Love the papers & colors you chose. Your clouds are awesome, and your coloring is amazing!
So cute. I bet your nephew will love it. Great job coloring.
JoAnn
Adorable! Beautiful coloring job, too.
Gorgeous card! Your colouring is amazing!
Great valentine card for a boy. Thanks for sharing the copic and prismcolor colors you used and what a great coloring job you did.
You sure are keeping yourself busy! Your cards are just beautiful and full of PERFECT coloring!
Do you miss scrapbooking yet???
Great coloring!
that card is just adorable! i love all of the shading and coloring- PERFECT!!! :)
such a sweet creation!
Seriously girl, your cards are awesome!
YAY! You used the same image as I did! =) My little boys are definitely "wild things" ~ hee hee!
LOVE the card ~ love to see boyish valentines! =)
What a Q-tee! Love your coloring and the clouds came out fantastic! Great job!
Post a Comment