Tuesday

Some Odd Girl freebie!

Hi everyone. I made this card using Some Odd Girl's Freebie for February. I really like her graphics. They are adorable. This is Kaylee, it was so fun to color her. I used Copics. Her hair is done with Prismacolor markers today. Shading and clouds are done with Prismacolor pencils. I'm also entering this into Lucy's Card challenge, and Copic Colour Challenge #51, and Flutter By Wednesday #97
STAMPS: Some Odd Girl freebie
PAPER: WRMK, MME
COPICS:
skin: E11, E00, E000
dress/shoes: BG18, BG15, BG11, BG0000
socks: YR14, YR21, YR24, 0
eyes:BG78, BG75, BG75, 0 (prismacolor french grey 70%, white)
heart: R27, R24, R22, R20
PRISMACOLOR:
hair: dark drown, burnt sienna, goldenrod, spanish orange, Y11
shading: warm grey 90%, goldenrod
grass: olive green, marine green, chocolate, warm grey 90%
clouds: mediterranean blue
OTHERS: Martha Stewart butterfly punch, EK Success butterfly punch

Photobucket

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Chrissy! This is too fab!!! Your skills astound me girl!

Jaspere said...

This is stunning. Your coloring and background is amazing.

Lucy Abrams said...

Gorgeous card - love the polka butterflies. So pretty.

Randi said...

Gorgeous card! Your coloring is so beautiful! Love the cloud background! Thanks for playing along with FBW this week!

Kim Sonksen said...

HOLY COW!!!! Your colouring is amazing. You need to teach me....that is the most wicked colour work I have EVAH seen!!!!

Danni said...

Fabulous card! Love your clouds!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Cassie said...

those polka dot butterflies are awesome! thanks for fluttering with us!

Jodi said...

Very pretty card! I love the coloring you did too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Kristie W. said...

Your card is soo cute !!! Thanks for playing along at Flutter By Wednesday!

Nancy said...

Super cute card...and your header is amazing!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!