Thursday

Sweet Sweet November

One of the cutest stamps out there are these Sweet November stamps, available from All That Scraps. They are super cute and whimsical. I decided to make a piecing type card because while I was coloring, I dropped my grey marker right on the paper and made a big blotch. Luckily it didn't touch the stamp image itself, but the background was ruined. So I cut her out and pieced her on the card. Hope you like it! I'm entering this card into this week's All That Scraps challenge.

STAMP:
Sweet November
PAPER: My Mind's Eye Home
COPIC:
hair: 100, C7, C5, C3, C1
skin: E11, E00, E000
dress: BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11, BG10, R35, R32, R30
eyes: BG18, BG13, BG11
OTHER: Spellbinders Nesties, Martha Stewart punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder

Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GIRL! This is super FAB! I love the colors and the butterflies! LOVE IT!

twinkles11 said...

now this is to simply 'die' for... just gorgeous!

Amy said...

OMGoodness! Your coloring of miss Fidget is out-of-this-world AMAZING... absolutely gorgeous card... WOW! Thanks for playing in the ATS challenge this week! :)

Anonymous said...

love the butterflies out of the text paper! awesome idea!
thanks for creating w/us in the challenge this time!
Pam Going Postal

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, your coloring is fantastic! And I LOVE how you incorporated the "text" for the challenge in those sweet butteflies! What a clever idea! Thanks for playing!

Marlene said...

So cute!!!

BTW, congrats on the SC DT win!!! I'll be following your blog. I love your creations!

Jennifer McGee said...

Congrats on all the DT appointments, your talent is definitely deserving. Love the card.