Monday

Just For You

 I made this card for my daughter to give to her dad for Valentine's Day. I used Copics to color this digi stamp (Phindy's Place). Background shading is done with Prismacolor pencils. TFL!

STAMP: Phindy's Place
PAPER: Imaginisce Lucy Bird, Basic Grey Sugar Rush
COPICS:
hair: E77, E74, E71, 0
shirt: RV19, RV17, RV14, RV10
pants: B97, B95, B93, B91
shoes: E39, E15, E13, E35, E31, E44
hammer: E35, E33, E31, E41
skin: E11, E00, E000, R20
PRISMACOLOR: french grey 70%, goldenrod
Photobucket

4 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Wow! This is stunning!! love the sweet image and your colouring is absolutely beautiful!

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Hi Chrissy! Thanks for your fabulously kind comment about my Sock Hop Sweetheart card.

Your cards and coloring are delightful! I'm very happy to become a follower. :)

Cheers
Susan

ruth said...

Great coloring!!! I also love the way you framed the image. :)

twinkles11 said...

love this!