And I do have an little announcement to share. I've been invited to join the Copic Colour Challenge blog. I'm very excited and honored to be a part of their tean. I can't wait to get started!
STAMP: Pollycraft Star Fairy, Bronson & Beaker
PAPER: Basic Grey Blush, Chatterbox Eclectic
COPIC:
fairy: R89, R85, R83, R81, YR24
bear: E37,E35, E33, E31, E21, BG 49, B35, B33, B31, B21, B05, B02, B01, B0000
bird: R08, R05, R02
PRISMACOLOR:
bear's shirt/hat: cerulean blue, light cerulean blue, sky blue light
shading: french grey 90%, warm grey 70%, goldenrod, lemon yellow
cloud: mediterranean blue
OTHER: Flowersoft snow, Stickles, Spellbinders Nesties, Fiskars punch










12 comments:
Well done Chrissy, welcome aboad the CCC team! Your work is stunning and I look forward to seeing more!
XXX
wow what a fabulous card,really love your gorgeous creation and a great take on our theme this week:)
thank you for joining us at pollycraft
sue
xx
Wow! Your card is so beautiful and so wonderfully coloured, love it so much!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Pollycraft!
Love Becky xx
OMG I am so glad I found your blog. You have the most amazing work. I love this card and every other one on here. Please tell me you have done a tutorial on your colouring...!!! I am in awe of it and would love to know how you make it look so amazing.
mwah
Trace
Congrats on joining the copics team. Well deserved. Your work is out of this world. This card is just gorgeous with all the stickles and snow. Love it!
Kylie ox
Aw adorable card, love the two images you have used and the colours. Congrats on being part of the copics team.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x
Wow, Chrissy, your cards are so beautiful, coloring is stunning! Can't wait to see more of your fab work!
Hugs,
Lily
So cute! and I love the fun snow effect!
AMAZING Chrissy, Fab use of the images, and AWESOME colouring!!
HUGE congrats on your fab news!!
Paula xxx
LOVE the image and your coloring is amazing as usual! congrats again on making the copic team.
Gorgeous card Chrissy. Love the way you've coloured in the images. Thanks for joining us this week at Pollycraft. Hugs Michele x
Gorgeous card Chrissy, these two totally different images work so well together. Wonderful colouring too!! Many congrats on your DT news.
Thanks for joining us over at Pollycraft.
Hugs
Joanne xx
Post a Comment