Wednesday

Whipper Snapper "hello"

Gosh it's been snowing here like crazy. This is the snowiness month ever for our area. But I love looking at snow from my window. Something about snow and serenity that goes hand in hand.

Funny, the reason I started coloring this particular stamp today was because I wanted something easy, and didn't take too long. Well it turned out to be just as consuming as my other cards. LOL. This is from a set of cling stamps from Whipper Snapper. I colored this with Copics. Shading is of course done with Prismacolor Pencils. I'm entering this card into the Copic Colour Challenge #52

STAMP: Whipper Snapper, Sentiment by Heidi Grace
PAPER: Imaginisce Lucy Bird, Basic Grey Origins
COPIC:
mushroom: RV99, RV95, RV93, RV91, R85, C3, 0
flower: RV69, RV34, RV32, R11, Y19, Y08, Y04, Y02, Y00
ladybug: R27, R22, R20
grass: G28, G24, G21, G20, G40
PRISMACOLOR: french grey 70%, goldenrod, sand
OTHER: Spellbinders Nestie Cirlces & Scalloped Circles

Photobucket

8 comments:

Sumtoy said...

very cute. I really like the design and your coloring is awesome

TARJA L said...

What a cute card. Love it!

Adele said...

Another gorgeous card with fab colouring. Thank you for playing along with the Copic Colour Challenge.

xx

twinkles11 said...

beautiful coloring and nice image! you rock the coloring.

Jamie N. said...

Great card. Love the layout and the color is just rockin'.

Kylie said...

Wow Chrissy, just found your blog and love it. Very talented. Thanks for the links for digis too.

Kylie ox

Nadine said...

Wow, gorgeous Card, everything is so wonderfully detail. Love everything about it.
Hugs Nadine

Julie said...

Just beautiful! x